PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ....\includes\class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 92
Banning lightning sentry on D2PK FFA events. POLL

View Poll Results: Should we ban lightning sentry from D2PK FFA?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

6 50.00%
  • no

6 50.00%

Thread: Banning lightning sentry on D2PK FFA events. POLL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    I have participated in plenty ffa, fpk, 1v1, 2v2, etc etc tournaments.

If you apply constant pressure to a sin, it makes it extremely difficult to do the l8z technique.

Trust me, the only class I play is sin on vanilla and here and d2pk. I've played al the classes of sin, ghost, hybrid, and trapper. Again, if you apply constant pressure, I don't have time to l8z, mb lock, tele and reapply traps, rinse and repeat.

If you play defensively against a sin using any sort of traps as damage, whether hybrid or trapper (not using ghost as an example as traps aren't used for damage, just as a mb lock with WoF), the sin has all the advantage.
    Whatever you've participated in on normal realms is completely irrelevant, and being able to duel assassins is also irrelevant. As you're aware(?), games can hold up to 64 players, and these FFA events take a minimum of 9 rounds. The majority of players who participate—especially the ones in other time zones—usually end up leaving early because they don't have the time to watch a bunch of assassins duel each other for 10 years.

I imagine the point of banning light traps from FFA is to make things a little more interesting, because watching 5+ assassins attack each other with their eyes is suicide inducing.
    Last edited by BlueVex; 01-18-2017 at 02:49 AM.

User Tag List