Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trying to be more helpfull!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

Lol i think you takin a joke i made too far bro , honestly i`m reconsidering this application myself , seems like a whole lot of headache.

You should try to be more relaxed, and that attack to my person like "End all be all" leader , lol man you really made me feel bad, thanks alot, i`ll avoid you and your games from now on if thats your opinion of me.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

In legitimately EVERY cow game you've complained people don't "stick together" and pick on the people who don't. It's not just me. It's literally every single game. 100% of the time it happens. The first time I did it in a pub cow you had said something along the lines of, "He's too cool for us Korv" and it's just irritating (Especially as there were 2 groups yet you only picked me out of it). Not fun playing with someone who, when they don't get their way, throw a fit. We're adults here. Either be calm and ask or ignore it. Being condescending or rude doesn't make you look good.

Gold

-And of course i`ll pick out from the crowd because i acknowledge your potential, when u first joined the anni from D2PK it was easy dealing with you and you were a really fast learner it made me so happy and from a 10 person group you are one from the 3 who can kill the bloody cows , the other that are out of position are just new players trying to find a good loot and they get killed easily so they must at some point re-join the group, no point in callin them out.

From what i see and asked arround you're the only one that has a problem with it and yea at this point if we are opening inferno cows , we do it mostly for the XP at least thats the only thing i care about , i`m not there for loot since anything i need doesn't drop there and ofc i want to maximize the XP i`m getting from a cow since organs are rare at this point of the game , i just want to lvl a char to 99.

If you want to farm a inf cow , go private man no problem nobody judgin and alot of people said stick togheter and we're splitin up i guess my mistake was pointin out who was out of possition, and if you get so offended by that i`m sorry , but you just gotta say what bothers you man, and when i said it "I hope you die" i said it as a joke since Dying means loosing XP so that would make you stick with the group for sure.

You can write everything you want about me , i`m the only one who knows whats goin on in my head , if you think i am all the things you said , well thats just 1 opinion , the ones who think i am like that can freely comment here aswell got no problem with that i seriously encourage it , since it can help me improve my behaviour and learn from it.

Anywho i hope you still gonna play on anni aswell , wish you best of luck and good rng!

-If you have any other problem towards me please use the Report a player section , i don't think we are allowed to spam this section.
    Last edited by Snowish; 02-09-2017 at 12:18 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

Vouch first guy I talk to in game when I got back nice guy :}

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Welcome to the team! Glad to have another active player as a Game Master! Looking forward to playing the reset with you!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Welcome to the team!

Gold

Thank you for the opurtunity guys, really hyped.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Congratulations!

User Tag List