Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to be more helpfull!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

Trying to be more helpfull!

1. Name? - Alexander ( Guess i share that in common with Game)
    2. Age? - 27
    3. Location? - EU (Creete/Greece)
    4. General Moderating Experience? - None

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? - Snowish
    6. How long have you played Diablo II? - Started playing D2 from 12 years old , of course i haven't played all this time.. but basically years of playing .. didn't keep count.
    7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? - None / I guess i can learn from whoever is willing to help.
    8. What position are you applying for (Event Manager/GameMaster)? - EventManager since i know i`m not qualified for GM.
    Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master or Event Manager and benefit the server?

Since i started 10 days ago my first mission was to befriend people and learn as much as i can about the server, when i first saw some GG items that someone showed me i taught meh , this is crazy... but i didn't know about the end game contents and if you don't farm your brains out you can never defeat/farm those bosses/stages etc.

I love to help i made it my mission these last few days to help alot of new players informing them about the new ladder and patch that will come up , showing them EG runs - PL/LK/DL/Fragments/Inferno Cows also redirecting them to the forums of annihilus especially the Wiki page, i've received alot of help from players/mods like

Eric/DrLukifer( Clan Lock) give away really got me goin/Mephisto .. apart from what i have for my DIN i shared everything with the new players so they can get a grasp of what annihilus truly has to offer (Bragin' maybe it will help) .
    Haven't been active alot on the forum , but i`ll make it my mission with the new reset comin up that i will do my best , i don't really like to get involved in threads that i know nothing about i`m just browsin and learnin untill i get a better grasp of what i can trully offer to this marvelous community.

Guess thats it , keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Hyped for reset/Try not to fall behind guys.. dust is not so tasty.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: wengsta

GO GO GO Man! rooting for you

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Player

Big up for snowish, he's being really helpful; deserve to be recognized

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Snowish Is quite a nice fellow, only thing I can say against him is he's not active on the forum enough.
    But as he said himself he will work on that, so I'd say just keep an eye on him for now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snowish

When i`m playin , my forum is opened aswell i`m reading alot of the context about what's happening but i've been absent from this game long enough to take a toll about my knowledge , plus like i said i`m new here so i can't really get into topics with more experienced players since i learn about what's what

I want to get involved further and learn from experienced players and i have one of the best by my side i don't think that will be a problem.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Im glad my clan really helped you get going. We need all the help we can get for event managers. I will be seeing you around at some point.
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Yeah, I vouch for this guy, all I see him do is helping others ^^

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

Vouch from me too!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: kepiting

Definitely Rooting for this guy, helped a lot of people

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

Removing vouch. He may be a helpful person, but if you don't listen to him he spouts pure negativity as if he's some sort of "end all be all" leader. "Nec going solo. I hope you die" in an inferno cow PUBLIC game that I opened. Makes me not want to play with the people here honestly. Just gonna do private games from now on.

User Tag List