1. Name? - Alexander ( Guess i share that in common with Game)
2. Age? - 27
3. Location? - EU (Creete/Greece)
4. General Moderating Experience? - None

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? - Snowish
6. How long have you played Diablo II? - Started playing D2 from 12 years old , of course i haven't played all this time.. but basically years of playing .. didn't keep count.
7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? - None / I guess i can learn from whoever is willing to help.
8. What position are you applying for (Event Manager/GameMaster)? - EventManager since i know i`m not qualified for GM.
Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master or Event Manager and benefit the server?

Since i started 10 days ago my first mission was to befriend people and learn as much as i can about the server, when i first saw some GG items that someone showed me i taught meh , this is crazy... but i didn't know about the end game contents and if you don't farm your brains out you can never defeat/farm those bosses/stages etc.

I love to help i made it my mission these last few days to help alot of new players informing them about the new ladder and patch that will come up , showing them EG runs - PL/LK/DL/Fragments/Inferno Cows also redirecting them to the forums of annihilus especially the Wiki page, i've received alot of help from players/mods like

Eric/DrLukifer( Clan Lock) give away really got me goin/Mephisto .. apart from what i have for my DIN i shared everything with the new players so they can get a grasp of what annihilus truly has to offer (Bragin' maybe it will help) .
Haven't been active alot on the forum , but i`ll make it my mission with the new reset comin up that i will do my best , i don't really like to get involved in threads that i know nothing about i`m just browsin and learnin untill i get a better grasp of what i can trully offer to this marvelous community.

Guess thats it , keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Hyped for reset/Try not to fall behind guys.. dust is not so tasty.