Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5.0 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Brimstonejack

By making it so quills from css no longer procs CTC, you've nerfed the hell out of Vengance pallys. Guess I won't be making one of those this season.
    "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: lockzilla89
    Annihilus Account: Lockzilla

Add DEP exception, restart your comp. should work

@ underdunk
    Watch me Stream Events and End Game Content
    https://www.twitch.tv/lockzilla89

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Annihilus 5.0 Changelog:

General Changes:
    • Drop rates have been changed across the board, especially in inferno zones. Uniques will not be as easy to obtain, this will help the new world drop vanilla uniques hold plenty of value. Player count will no longer increase the drop rate of puzzles, enchantments, cow / Azathoth organs, and boss exclusives. This is another change we are making to remove the advantage of loading several clients, and once again will greatly increase the value of items found from puzzle bosses.

Does this also mean i can kill ubers now alone? i mean not joining with 7 other chars before the last one dies.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diablor

Questions galore
    1. You had mentioned previously that there would be changes to ubers and how we get an anni. Did those go through and if so what are they?
    2. Is Reziarfg considered a "mythic boss"? Other Worldstone Bosses? Uber bosses? Uber Diablo? It would be good to know so people don't waste organs/keys/frags on something they may not be able to handle yet.
    3. With the old mf system, there was a soft cap on mf (for uniques) at around 400. How has that changed now?
    4. This may be a dumb question, but can barbs benefit from multiple masteries at once?
    5. How does crushing blow work with the monster hp buff?

Thanks for all the work you've put into this. I am a big fan of the new changes.
    Last edited by rrra; 02-24-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brimstonejack View Post
    By making it so quills from css no longer procs CTC, you've nerfed the hell out of Vengance pallys. Guess I won't be making one of those this season.
    Vengeance Pally is absurdly strong still, especially with some new items and item changes. You'll be missing out Quill Storm proccing CTCs was never intended, and was wayyyy too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by dattelmann View Post
    Does this also mean i can kill ubers now alone? i mean not joining with 7 other chars before the last one dies.
    Yep! Sorry I was half asleep when I typed these patch notes and made a lot of typing errors and left some stuff out, I updated them to include this information. Diablo in Uber Tristram will always drop 1 Standard of Hell now, and you need 6 of these for Diablo's Soulstone.

Quote Originally Posted by rrra View Post
    Questions galore
    1. You had mentioned previously that there would be changes to ubers and how we get an anni. Did those go through and if so what are they?
    2. Is Reziarfg considered a "mythic boss"? Other Worldstone Bosses? Uber bosses? Uber Diablo? It would be good to know so people don't waste organs/keys/frags on something they may not be able to handle yet.
    3. With the old mf system, there was a soft cap on mf (for uniques) at around 400. How has that changed now?
    4. This may be a dumb question, but can barbs benefit from multiple masteries at once?
    5. How does crushing blow work with the monster hp buff?

Thanks for all the work you've put into this. I am a big fan of the new changes.
    1. Whoops! Forgot these due to being asleep. Read my quote right above this one or the updated patch notes for details!

2. Reziarfg is a mythic boss, the other worldstone bosses are not. I don't think I made Uber Tristram or Uber Diablo Mythic either. It is mostly just puzzle bosses, Reziarfg, Crucible, Mappo, Cthulhu, and Cow Queen.

3. More MF will always help, whether there is a diminishing return or not I cannot accurately say, but more is always helping some.

4. Yes!

5. The same way it always has, the same percentage damage applies! I kind of wish I could change it, but Crushing Blow is super hardcoded.

Thanks Glad you're enjoying it!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

GG guys :]

Thanks eZpK. We did it as a team!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    GG guys :]

Thanks eZpK. We did it as a team!
    Congrats!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

dat tyrael tho ._. gz

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    dat tyrael tho ._. gz
    Lmao xD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SuperNeckBeard

Questions about Seismic Leap:

Will it proc CB or DS?
    Does it use aspd or fcr? (Seems like fcr but almost unnoticeable)
    Will -% physical resistance work with it?
    What is the % chance of knockback?
    Is there any benefit from being a certain distance from the target? (More dmg from further away for example)
    Any auras or curses effect it?
    Is increasing the skill level the only way to strengthen it?

User Tag List