Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Couple of Suggestions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RevanDarth

It did go to server John, every purchase thats made for gold helps server bro, Meph did help server also tbh, but still 1 person having that much of head start in week 1 is unfair, what would happen if we all used the same method, i was told that method will be fixed when i said i wanna do it too i wont say who said it to me but i feel scammed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sleezy2 View Post
    everyone is aware of how d2 clone spawns, thats not a well kept secret. Shit i used to do ip clone runs with a old clan and we would use the soj's from the previous season, shit tons of guaranteed annis. d2 also had a bunch of botters and scammers, one of the reasons i play on here, way more fun with out exploits or cheating. dont know how much mephisto made from his pre season shenanigans, but it seemed to work for the community. wish the money went directly into anni rather than his deep pockets but would be a good idea for the server to make gold if hadriel sold it. also agree with 6 feeling a little to much.
    Annis purchased with Gold does go straight to supporting Annihilus!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Annis purchased with Gold does go straight to supporting Annihilus!
    ya why i said wish it went directly to u and not to mephisto and why for next season put a anni in the shop for people to buy, generate that moula. unless u throw me a bone for next season and i'll sell something for you so we can both get that moula!!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

So I have an idea that might make the anni grind situation a little more reasonable.

Right now 6 standards just seems inefficient for me to grind when i could just grind marks instead and get rich. And the act bosses that drop marks are just as easy to kill as the key bosses realistically.

What if you made summoner and nihk have slightly better drops? Or even a new boss specific drop to make them worthwhile to farm, it wouldnt have to be some op endgame item, maybe just something to help poor people transition into late game a little easier. Ive been playing d2 since it came out and the best thing that the summoner has dropped for me ever is a shako. countess already drops runes in addition to her key drop which makes it somewhat pleasant and worthwhile. nihk at least drops high ilvl items, not that anyone really cares about that on this server because its so easy to get ilvl 99 items.

thats my $.02

User Tag List