Thread: What content to farm now?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Subxeno

What content to farm now?

There's been lots of updates, lots of new content that I have no clue about, and I just now have an IK geared Barbarian(I also have a Warcry set, none of my gear is custom though) and I have no clue what to farm...

The barrier to entry into endgame content seems even more daunting because of the insane monster life increase...What should I farm to get gear better than IK? Just...Farm Duri for marks all day long?

ALSO: With the Whirlwind buff, is it better to go WW or Shieldthrow with IK?

I'd be more than willing to change class completely, Barb may not be the best starter for basic MFing....I know that Mav zon is really good, Necro etc. I just really need some guidance, I LOVE this server, but it's so confusing...I wish more people made video guides about it..
    Last edited by Subxeno; 03-23-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Subxeno View Post
    There's been lots of updates, lots of new content that I have no clue about, and I just now have an IK geared Barbarian(I also have a Warcry set, none of my gear is custom though) and I have no clue what to farm...

The barrier to entry into endgame content seems even more daunting because of the insane monster life increase...What should I farm to get gear better than IK? Just...Farm Duri for marks all day long?

ALSO: With the Whirlwind buff, is it better to go WW or Shieldthrow with IK?

I'd be more than willing to change class completely, Barb may not be the best starter for basic MFing....I know that Mav zon is really good, Necro etc. I just really need some guidance, I LOVE this server, but it's so confusing...I wish more people made video guides about it..
    You can get very high end gear from other places rather than just puzzles. IK set is very starter, you can do ilvl 87+ area such as the pit in act 1 or the inferno portals in act 5 and find things like grandfather, arkaine's wrath armor, and much much more. Whirlwind is in a good spot right now for sure.

Gold

Cool, thanks man! Btw, I love your server, my only qualm is the barrier to entry into endgame seems daunting as I mentioned, but man...It's a beautiful mod!

Also, would you say Whirlwind is better than Shieldthrow with IK now? Shield Throw has the benefit of stunning stuff, but for Inferno it doesn't do anything...And I only have 1 free respec left xD

Cool, thanks man! Btw, I love your server, my only qualm is the barrier to entry into endgame seems daunting as I mentioned, but man...It's a beautiful mod!

Also, would you say Whirlwind is better than Shieldthrow with IK now? Shield Throw has the benefit of stunning stuff, but for Inferno it doesn't do anything...And I only have 1 free respec left xD
    Shield Throw can be good, it's definitely safer because of the stun and range, but Whirlwind will definitely out damage it.

Glad you're having fun! We have an update coming soon addressing some endgame stuff and adding more, stay tuned

Gold

I'm so glad to hear that! Btw I just decided "what the hell" and rerolled WW...man it's so much better for Inferno portals! WW+Berserk combo doing some work

I'm so glad to hear that! Btw I just decided "what the hell" and rerolled WW...man it's so much better for Inferno portals! WW+Berserk combo doing some work
    Yeah it is very strong with the right build, much better than it was for sure.

Gold

Btw, are all the inferno portals equal? Like can they all drop Buster Sword for example

Btw, are all the inferno portals equal? Like can they all drop Buster Sword for example
    One drops occy ring, one drops buster sword, one drops both! I can't remember which is which, but the last one, the one latest in the act, is the one that drops both.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

pm me if you want to farm crucible

User Tag List