View Poll Results: Do you think the Subscriber feature should be added?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, add the Subscriber feature.

    24 72.73%
  • No, do not add the Subscriber feature.

    9 27.27%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Adding Subscribers and Perks, Patch 5.1 Information

  1. #21
    Junior Member norp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    144
    Gold
    10.00
    Annihilus Account: Norp

    Nice idea but its a no from me basically making this server hampton and favela where poor have to get all leftovers which looks like hrs gonna end up be

  2. #22
    New Member chentelele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11
    Gold
    5,279.00
    Annihilus Account: chentelele

    I think the idea of providing annihilus a more consistent funding is a benefit for all the users subs/non-subs for sure.
    If non-subs users can still get their gold by voting the server besides that they can get gold selling their items. Seems fair to me, not a huge advantage for subs.

    In general, if u dont give subs some crazy shit I think it could be a great thing.

    Looking forward to seeing the new content btw.

  3. #23
    Retired Staff Drlukifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    CANADIAN AF
    Posts
    224
    Gold
    30.00
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Yeah, but the same goes for in-game haha ^^. Gold allready is a currency, imo its just nice we can ''easy'' trade it now, I dont think people will be only asking for gold. Since people need alot of items, and dont have bots running like d2jsp ^^
    Gold is a currency thats correct, but right now if the player doesnt want items from hadriel, that 350k gold is pretty worthless.

    It already puts you ahead of everyone else buying organs, frags, chests, and whatever else whenever you want. Now you literally dont even have to find items anymore you can just buyout the whole server?

    Nobody is going to want high runes because you cant carry them over to the next ladder with you like you can with Gold. Unless theres a ton of new runewords, i dont think anyone is going to want them, forcing players to either buy gold or trade for it. But if you cant trade for the items to level up because everyone wants gold, theyre almost forced to buy some just to keep up, or farm for everything theirselves, and we all know how long that can take without help, if youre a casual once-a-week player, it might even make this game impossible to play for them with the increased difficulty already.
    Last edited by Drlukifer; 03-31-2017 at 11:38 AM.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

  4. #24
    Retired Staff Drlukifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    CANADIAN AF
    Posts
    224
    Gold
    30.00
    Annihilus Account: DrLukifer

    Im sounding so negative. I think a user subscription would benefit the server on a great scale, I dont like the idea of being able to trade gold after a year (since I started) of being told i cannot trade gold with other players.
    Veni Vidi Vici - I came, I saw, I conquered

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by norp View Post
    Nice idea but its a no from me basically making this server hampton and favela where poor have to get all leftovers which looks like hrs gonna end up be
    Sorry but did you read my post? How does the poor get leftovers? What?.. Non subscribers can still receive Gold just as much as subscribers. Can you go into more detail?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drlukifer View Post
    Gold is a currency thats correct, but right now if the player doesnt want items from hadriel, that 350k gold is pretty worthless.

    It already puts you ahead of everyone else buying organs, frags, chests, and whatever else whenever you want. Now you literally dont even have to find items anymore you can just buyout the whole server?

    Nobody is going to want high runes because you cant carry them over to the next ladder with you like you can with Gold. Unless theres a ton of new runewords, i dont think anyone is going to want them, forcing players to either buy gold or trade for it. But if you cant trade for the items to level up because everyone wants gold, theyre almost forced to buy some just to keep up, or farm for everything theirselves, and we all know how long that can take without help, if youre a casual once-a-week player, it might even make this game impossible to play for them with the increased difficulty already.
    Runes are actually more valuable now than they have been in any previous ladder season. Not only that, did you read the Patch 5.1 changes? There will be massive changes to runewords in the fact they can be made in blue items, and we will also likely make new runewords around this well. People who want Gold are still going to ask for Gold regardless of whether we implement this or not, atleast players who obtain Gold through trading their own items or events can now trade those Gold hungry players Gold without spending money. How is this not a benefit to everyone?

    Also, we never said we would never do server backups, we said we cannot restore characters that were lost due to 100% user error, because of the very HIGH risk of abuse (this happened to us in the first ladder in 2015).


    Thanks to everyone who is provided feedback, I knew a few people would say no but unfortunately everyone who has said no so far has not commented as to why, or commented to something that was clearly addressed in the first post. I hope to get some more constructive feedback.

  6. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    13
    Gold
    210.00
    Annihilus Account: JoeMamAz

    I say yes to the sub system. I don't buy gold and who knows if I ever will. However, you can already pay 15$ every month if you want and get 2k gold that way... So why not? It will help keep the server up and provide more incentive to release new content. Maybe increase the price of runes on the Hadriel shop, or remove them from the shop to increase their value?

  7. #27
    Senior Member LordManhammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ellensburg, WA USA
    Posts
    469
    Gold
    1,626.00
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseah22 View Post
    I say yes to the sub system. I don't buy gold and who knows if I ever will. However, you can already pay 15$ every month if you want and get 2k gold that way... So why not? It will help keep the server up and provide more incentive to release new content. Maybe increase the price of runes on the Hadriel shop, or remove them from the shop to increase their value?
    I think that at the very least runes should be removed from the Hadriel shop if this subscription is implemented. If people are going to buy runes for gold they should be sourced from the existing economy.
    Last edited by LordManhammer; 03-31-2017 at 08:17 PM.

  8. #28
    Junior Member Scotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Wherever the Army moves me
    Posts
    140
    Gold
    3,947.00
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

    I've been buying gold / epic gems and other items from you for years. At one point there was a donor set. I do like the subscriber idea. I honestly would love to know just how much I've spent over the years. Should honestly come in a tier system too. The more you've donated, the better the perks or better color for name, idk.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    114
    Gold
    8.00
    Annihilus Account: Vorpvp

    Make it a separate currency that isn't gold, otherwise people who have stacked gold automatically have a huge advantage in the market. Platinum currency is essentially REQUIRED if you are to allow a tradeable source of gold.

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    437
    Gold
    38,089.00
    Annihilus Account: Scorchz

    Any new about the rework of oblivion or w/e ?

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
footer