Thread: Single Player Anyone??

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Warthor

Single Player Anyone??

Hi I find the single player extremely enjoyable, and I am wondering if im alone?

I love being able to increased the players amount, having the gold to purchase anything on the custom vendor(dont remember his name xD).

I dislike that cows and other endgame content doesnt work. but I understand the lack of will to change that.

I enjoy playing single player because it stays intact, By that I mean when we get close to a ladder reset the online community drop dramaticly. with single player, ladder doesnt matter.

I just wanted to ask who feel the same way about single player??

If there is people that request it, Im sure it would make the effort of making endgame content working worth it.

I love this server and would love to be able to fully explore the game in single player.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

Quote Originally Posted by Warthor View Post

I enjoy playing single player because it stays intact, By that I mean when we get close to a ladder reset the online community drop dramaticly. with single player, ladder doesnt matter.
    but you are still alone. if you play online and without anyone its nearly the same. and the reset would not matter at all because you can play on non ladder alone as well.

its just that you can "cheat" on sigleplayer (unlimited gold) so you could also say: "plz make everything free or let me pickup gold in multiplayer" and yeah thats never going to happen....

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

Try using blue organs to open cow portal, that should work iirc.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

The content on single player not working is for a very good reason, and will likely never be changed to work. Currently any kind of recipe only works when connected to the server.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Warthor

Quote Originally Posted by dattelmann View Post
    but you are still alone. if you play online and without anyone its nearly the same. and the reset would not matter at all because you can play on non ladder alone as well.

its just that you can "cheat" on sigleplayer (unlimited gold) so you could also say: "plz make everything free or let me pickup gold in multiplayer" and yeah thats never going to happen....
    Well when you dont have the possibility to trade with other people nor your own character it makes finding item quite usefull...

without those "cheat" it would make single player almost impossible to do anything...

Eric: Im curious about what is the good reason??? I understand that the lack of profit from singleplayer dont make it attractive. if they intentionally "broke" single player that mean they assumed that it would encourage people to play online.
    which In my opinion would on the contrary attract more people on the server because it would be a fully fonctionning game, and online player have massive pros that single doesnt have. I dont think having one diminish the other.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Krystals

Well, it is a private realm patch. Get over it or play vanilla

User Tag List