Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
I am not going to punish Joe for making a lot of Gold, you are delusional. All this shows is you are someone who is dead set on trying to expose some sort of hidden agenda that simply isn't there. Move on and get over it, this is a video game.
The agenda isn't hidden. Everyone knows that Joe and another mod took advantage of an exploit. Everyone also know that you accused me of harassment without factual evidence to back up said claims. Everyone also knows that when you don't agree with someones opinion, you close threads and power trip instead of having a factual argument. There is nothing to expose, the truth is already out there. I never asked for anyone to be punished because of the amount of gold they have. And the only thing that I am dead set on is honesty and integrity. But go ahead and keep closing threads because you don't like hearing an opinion. Ban me from discord because you don't like hearing the truth. True colors shine the brightest when one has exhausted their excuses.