Thread: Threads being closed/accusations of harassment

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Threads being closed/accusations of harassment

Multiple threads where I have voiced my opinion in a rational manner have been closed and I have been accused of harassing Mephisto. I would like evidence to back up these claim and an apology because the actions and accusations invoked upon me are nothing short of complete defamation if character.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bloop3

Honestly it seems to me like criticizing joe for gaining wealth in a legitimate way that has been part of d2 for many many years when he has done nothing to you personally is defaming his character a bit. Implying that the system is somehow rigged in his favor is not only defaming mephisto but defaming alex AND andy as well. I dont particularly agree with the way alex talks to some of you guys either, and I'll admit that maybe you havent been excessively harrassing anyone but in all fairness everyone has a point where they get frustrated with people whining. Kind of like how you are at a point where you are so frustrated that you think it's right to perpetuate the drama. Im not trying to say all of you are really far out of line or anything like that, just trying to put things in perspective so we can all find a common ground. If I had my way all of you would apologize to each other.

Can we please try to get along a little here? If you arent having fun how about we discuss ways to make the game more fun for each other rather than whining about unfound conspiracies and non-existant preferrential treatment.

Honestly I'm putting my neck out there by even making this post, Andy expects me to be professional and not argue with people so his staff looks professional, and im just a new guy on the staff, but this just needs to be said.

Have a great day and relax man. Things are only going to get shittier for everyone if we all continue with this drama.

If an apology is what you want then I'm sorry your threads are getting closed and people arent being receptive to your opinion. Please try to understand that Alex is just trying to make this all work and hes understaffed in the admin department. So he has to deal with pressure from his family about spending time on an old ass game while hes trying to figure out how to make us all happy when its not even possible to make everyone happy :P
    Last edited by Bloop; 04-01-2017 at 09:05 PM.

User Tag List