Hey there! I wanted to give everyone a heads up as to what is going on with Patch 5.1. As most of you know I am waiting on a third party who isn't tied to Annihilus to finish up some code for me (this guy is one of, if not the best coder/modder in Diablo 2 history) and I cannot finish a few features in 5.1 without it. He has a very busy person though so it is taking some time, and I have a vacation planned with my family the first week of May. It seems he may not have his stuff ready in time for me before then, and it has been stressing me out trying to finish Patch 5.1 before May so I've decided to turn off the things that require the code I am waiting on from him, and release Patch 5.0b in the meantime so you guys can have some new content / balance changes while I am gone. This will fix a LOT of issues with 5.0 and make a lot more builds viable, I also look at this as an opportunity to test some of the skill changes so if something needs tweaked I will know ahead of time and can get it in quickly as 5.1 shouldn't be far behind.

If he reaches out to me and says he is finished before I leave for vacation and I have time to finish things, I can simply just update 5.0b to 5.1 and enable what I have turned off. The main things that will be missing from 5.0b will be the forbidden charm drops, and the new crucible level. You'll still have the 5 new bosses, some new items, tons of class changes, the ability to upgrade your Neo Annihilus, and magic runewords to enjoy. If all goes well, Patch 5.0b can be out 12-15 hours from this post, as soon as 7:00pm EST today. I hope to see you all on then!