Thread: Vengeance Build needed !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: xpucoo

Red face Vengeance Build needed !

Hello, everyone !
    Would anyone take 5-10 mins of his time to do a quick venge build with skills,stats,gear-lowcost and endgame !
    I know nothing about this pala and how to play it, but it would be a great start to know how to put up his skills and for what gear to aim... ! I know that there are 2 types- magic and light, I prefer a guide for Magic Venge ! Thanks in advance !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

Quote Originally Posted by Xpucoo View Post
    Hello, everyone !
    Would anyone take 5-10 mins of his time to do a quick venge build with skills,stats,gear-lowcost and endgame !
    I know nothing about this pala and how to play it, but it would be a great start to know how to put up his skills and for what gear to aim... ! I know that there are 2 types- magic and light, I prefer a guide for Magic Venge ! Thanks in advance !
    http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?t=11587

this was my build from last season. khalimes hope would be a more defensive appoarch, but el druin has some sick magic procs! was alot of fun to play.

I used cleansing as my aura and maxed prayer synergy while using bane of the underworld to stack meditation aswel. 2x dark wanderer rings will aslo give u more regen (has been tested)

User Tag List