Thread: how much mf you guys runniing

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

how much mf you guys runniing

kinda a bit hard getting thing to drop so im thinking of putting more mf on my zon. right now shes at about 730 mf and shes decent at getting stuff but i feel like i need more mf to reach that better gear. i know puzzles are not affected by mf so im not to worried in that sense. but 1 cons ring in 2 weeks of non stop farming is kinda a bummer when trying to get up there. so whats all your guys mf and what would be the best places other than pits and dl to farm for a mav zon. this 5.0 has me stumped atm lol

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Scubapig

I'm running half that and I do ok. I'd try buying the ring. I did for 2hr. I did find wf bow followed by wrath chest the next day. So pray to your rng gods.

Gold

its funny because ive found etrayu and 2 echos with lower mf and now its becoming an issue where nothing really decent drops and its all the same poop sets. cons ring will forsure be my next thing because who can resist the resists on that thing. i might just try and go for dmg in the mean time tho to see if that helps because i know some games will give you a boost when you aint got shit so maybe its same here but rng god is doin it.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

100-200 mf

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

What do you mean by "non-stop farming"? Are we talking 30min doing a couple pit runs?

If your saying you've done hundreds of runs and only got 1 ring... That's pretty unbelievable.

Either way, MF hits Diminishing Returns and really there's no reason to go over 400... At that point your better of just improving your clear speeds.

Gold

well 20-30 mins to do all 3 pits and maybe the keyboss if im lucky and thats with bo and chantress. maybe 12 hours a day if i get that in. so its not to much runs i can pull in a day.ive done about 200 runs total tho so a couple hundred is more reasonable. but i feel like since im going so high on mf that it started creating negative effects haha. also time rift is doable if you have so decent pierce using mavset so i think ima start farming there.
    Last edited by jurat; 04-26-2017 at 02:35 AM.

User Tag List