Thread: Unhandled Exception Problem

Gold
    Annihilus Account: friknray

Unhandled Exception Problem

Yes, I have looked at the other guides. I have turned on DEP and did what I was supposed to do with the two files. before I was able to load up the game and it would only happen when I tried to connect online. After I restarted, it now happens when i try to launch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Friknray View Post
    Yes, I have looked at the other guides. I have turned on DEP and did what I was supposed to do with the two files. before I was able to load up the game and it would only happen when I tried to connect online. After I restarted, it now happens when i try to launch the game.
    This is going to sound stupid, but try restarting the computer once more!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

i had that exact same problem. turns out the dep exception needed to be re added even though i had it added already. it was after i restarted too. re add them (dont restart) see if it works and if it doesnt work restart like game said. also make sure youre on 1.13d and not anything else as that can also cause that same issue. if you cant tell go to where you installed anni right click game.exe properties and then the details tab. it should be version 1.0.13.64. also make sure you have both game.exe, diablo2.exe, and anni launcher.exe ran as admin and prefferably with xp sp3 compatability.

User Tag List