Thread: 5.1 hype it up

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

5.1 hype it up

so its been a little over 2 months i think since 5.0b and idk about anyone else but when i seen the blue icon on the announcements i got so excited and then realized it was a reply to a comment... so until we have some news on the actual patch i thought we could discuss some things we might think would be in 5.1 like changes and what not (no Game im not trying to get info just trying to hype it up and see what people think may come). i know Game is working really hard on making sure everything is right which is why its taking so long but lets discuss.

things i think we might see in 5.1.

alot of new builds or underused builds popping up. like light java has some potential when the neo anni can have the forbidden charms(even tho i dont know the stats n em. hell light javas are already kick ass if you build them nice. wouldnt say they can do everything but just about everything) i also believe that the inventory size my be increased due to a certain screenshot that was posted on the trade forums. also that only a couple items may have changed stats to be better. i feel like we might get a couple new items along with it too. apart from that i think things will be more balanced lke possibly drops of marks/puzzles since alot of people didnt like how it was now but who knows.

what do you guys think 5.1 will hold for us?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: yrreiht

you dont even know dude! the new camouflage will be garbage printed. dogs and cats will be replaced by funny little robots that'll clean your trash. and yeah the light will go out when you clap your hands.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Yrreiht View Post
    you dont even know dude! the new camouflage will be garbage printed. dogs and cats will be replaced by funny little robots that'll clean your trash. and yeah the light will go out when you clap your hands.
    robots that shoot frickin laser beams outa there eyes?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: yrreiht

it'll be more like rockets (boss will have lazer eyes tho) XD

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Xardas

Maybe, just maybe, we will finally be able to hire George Fucking Takei in Act 4.

Oh he'll shoot lasers alright, just not from 'those' places.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Quote Originally Posted by Xardas View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, we will finally be able to hire George Fucking Takei in Act 4.

Oh he'll shoot lasers alright, just not from 'those' places.
    Rainbow lasers!

Gold

epicness all around

User Tag List