Sup mates!

I once again slaughtered 5 hours of time to try and install this game/mod on my new laptop now...

Just because im curious i wanted to know if anybody lately installed the game via the "download annihilus" tab and all links/downloadlinks and stuff that is linked there?!

Ive tried:

- Standart battle.net version 1.14a or b or what it is. Ofcourse the standart game works, but with the mod it doesnt (thats obvious to me. I tried it after 3 hours just to make sure )

- All the downloadlinks for the 1.12 base version, with and without annihilus (even without annihilus installed, it tells me c00005 error)

- 2 or 3 of the downloadlinks with the 1.13c and 1.13d version with and without annihilus (even without anni, i get c00005)

- ive ofcourse set everytime everything on "run as admin" and "comp. xp sp3" and it never worked for me.

- ive multiply restarted my computer everytime i installed something (thanks to ssds ive kept my sanity) and always had the DEP set and also always renewed them.

Its either im really really dumb (90% sure this is the case) or it is that the links are old and broken and everything is messed up. You probably want to check this to make sure new ppl will start playing each day.

WHAT FINALLY FIXED IT FOR ME:

- Driving 20 minutes trough the darkest night to my shop, stick that 16gb usb plug into my old laptop and waited another 40 minutes for the USB 2.0 to transfer an "old" but running folder of Diablo 2 annihilus plus all the original 1.13d version-downloadexes that ive safed up plus another old vanilla D2+LoD folder just to make sure that additional time wouldnt be wasted with unused opportunitys...
Back home then, the old but running folder extracted onto my new lappi, set run as admin etc properly and it works now....

Just tell me if someone managed to install the game lately and if the downloadlinks all are working....

im gonna safe a dozen copies of that running folder everywhere now so im safe the next time :3

gn8 mates! looking forward to join you once again!