Thread: Phys and Magic Facet

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

Phys and Magic Facet

Hey,
    It would be nice if you could add Phys and magic facet
    Phys and magic builds are all set on horadrim jewels, at least solo players could get some more piercing with those build.
    I have a full geared Spirit Necro and almost all the sockets are empty since no one is playing anymore so I need to solo everything... no Cruci

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

I mean, honestly soloing cruci up to cain should be an extremely easy thing to do if you have a full geared spirit necro even without sockets.

You can also socket maxi resi runes in your gear to make use of the sockets until you get facets which could free up slots elsewhere (this is a trick many use to be able to do high content prior to having top tier gear).

Dragonslayer jewels exist which are a nice alternative to phys facets.

In general though, I do agree that it would be nice to have other socket options for your gear as apposed to just "deal x more damage/pierce" for all elements.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I would love to see -5 -10 ( varies ) being a mod on rare jewels, so u can work on collecting some nice rares, instead of farming one boss over and over and pray he drops the jewel. I mean, horadrim jewels have other usefull stats on them besides the -res, so they will still compete with rares. I wouldn't even care if a rare jewel could be better then a horadrim .

User Tag List