Thread: Berserk Armor and Cape/Cloak Effect Stones

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ninguem

Berserk Armor and Cape/Cloak Effect Stones

Hi there. I always wondered why Diablo never had an item that resembles a cape, or a cloak, somehow. I think it fits the game. Maybe some menacing Spawn cape, or a Bat one... Haha... It would be a dream come true. And I suggest as new item the wicked Berserker Armor from the anime/manga "Berserk", or the giant slab of iron called sword "Dragonslayer", from the same franchise.

Cheers.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Hey there! Malthael can drop a cloak ( armor ) and there's deff some big swords in the game. However this is just a picture, but I think its kinda hard to make a whole new design/animation that actually shows on the char when moving, would prolly take alot of time/work to make that

Dreams can come true however, when the next Ladder Reset hits, the first level 99 can pick a effect or create a new skill effect.
    Thats how it allways been, maybe this Reset Game has something else in mind as a prize, who knows!?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Ninguem View Post
    Hi there. I always wondered why Diablo never had an item that resembles a cape, or a cloak, somehow. I think it fits the game. Maybe some menacing Spawn cape, or a Bat one... Haha... It would be a dream come true. And I suggest as new item the wicked Berserker Armor from the anime/manga "Berserk", or the giant slab of iron called sword "Dragonslayer", from the same franchise.

Cheers.
    Good ideas! I'm also a fan of Berserk and think the style of the anime fits with Diablo 2 very well.
    And capes are just cool in general so who wouldn't think that's a good idea? haha
    Hopefully some of your wishes are granted, we've already got the Buster Sword, so I think the sword is possible.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Ninguem

Hey guys. I'm glad you liked the ideas.

You are right Savior, it fits like a glove. Diablo and Berserk are my two favorite kind of entertainment for their dark, ominous atmosphere. And since the creators of Annihilus likes Lovecraftian stuff, it feels like home... I saw your topic on customized items and maybe you can come with good status for the Berserk Armor. I am too a fanboy to do that. It will be too op... Hahaha... Yeah, capes are just badass.

\o
    Last edited by Ninguem; 08-29-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Savior

Quote Originally Posted by Ninguem View Post
    Hey guys. I'm glad you liked the ideas.

You are right Savior, it fits like a glove. Diablo and Berserk are my two favorite kind of entertainment for their dark, ominous atmosphere. And since the creators of Annihilus likes Lovecraftian stuff, it feels like home... I saw your topic on customized items and maybe you can come with good status for the Berserk Armor. I am too a fanboy to do that. It will be too op... Hahaha... Yeah, capes are just badass.

\o
    I'd say an armor with a high level Fanaticism Aura would be a good fit for the Berserker Armor.
    Something with Drain Life most likely also because the armor hurts the user to repair itself.

User Tag List