Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6.0 Suggestions

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

necro summoner "could" (dont know the new patch, probably omega gonna 1 shot skeles) run all the content solo except crucible and was an important part of it due corpse explosion. so, skele damages are completely fine, but i agree on defensive part. they die too fast and can't be replaced like druid's summons. druids could solo crucible last patch, so i'll go with druid summons this time.

and skental power gives 1 pierce for each level to zombies as far as i know.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Fornicate View Post
    A Loco Motivational
    Large Charm
    more like

+1 teleport
    -50 all res
    -40 faster run/walk
    -%10 experience gained

but it'll be abused i'd just put it inside my cube when i dont need to tp

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Addah1

I would like a corpse explosion type of effect that provides a temporary speed or damage boost to minions.

On top of that, we need some Ranged summons, I know Raise Zombie is more DPS, but it's kind of lame to only have melee minions.

Finally, switch the Abyss Sphere to have some benefit for Golems, as Summoner only benefits from +1 skill point. My idea is to have a random roll for which Golem is on the charm, and give it a related aura like Mass Regeneration to Blood Golem, Thorns to Iron, etc.

Gold

iron already has thorns as default. blood golem has mass regen if you use goka uln i think?

i am not saying that summoners are in a PERFECT place. i would love to have a way to gather all minions like teleport and not need to open a portal every second or lose half of them in those narrow custom maps. i would love to have option to get them tankier. i would love to have ranged versions so they wont stay /afk if you cant tp on top of a boss and make them all hit at once...

yet, they are in a much better place right now. next patch a bug related to skental power will be fixed, game says so. it will probably bump up the damage a bit more, although i don't expect much.

with my build i could run anything except crucible on my own. only problem with the summons are, they are extremely weak. they die to almost every single non-melee attack the mobs have. you don't even use zombies most of the time because they are too fragile and need corpses so you rather go with all-in skeletons.

i have 3 simple solutions for this issue:

add some summoner specific items/enchants that gives them defensive bonusses. we have ALL damage reduction now. zombies should have at least %70 all damage reduction to survive long enough to be summoned against bosses.

an item that makes summoned skeletons share life. all summons share the same health pool. i don't know if this is possible to do in diablo 2, but this'd be very good. still zombies may die to some aoe attacks.

a healing skill that only works on summoners like skental burst, or give skental burst the effect of holy bolt (damage to enemies, heal to the others). this would be the most fair option since player itself wouldn't be able to stay idle. i think this is also very doable.

3rd option sounds like the better option. but regardless of what i've written so far (or you) won't matter. game said he is completely done with the necromancer summoner tree and he won't touch it. so...... welcome to the druids?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

remove corpse explosion from the game :Kappa:

Gold

i'd be totally ok with it if necros get compensated for it

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

Don't be trippin about CE tears.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: vaudeville

4) Allow poison nova to be used on the left set of skills by Life.
    5) Limit Goka Uln's random skill if possible only to a PNB skill (or maybe make it random between what set of necromancer skills it provides while nerfing the total number down from 6 to 3 or 4).
    Last edited by vaudeville; 10-12-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: dattelmann

really guys? coming with all the suggestions one day before the reset?

this is like trying to change your future wife one day before the wedding

Gold

things i've written so far about necros are about a one year old topic. also game said he is changing stuff until the next minute so he won't release a patch note until a few hours of the release

User Tag List