Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EBoD-Githzari for Moderator/Admin

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

decent sized penis. i approve and vouch for his application.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Norp

A dick with a redname cant be better

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

damn that chest is so flat though makes the penis look bigger than it is i think. what an illusion!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Why did he take the pick from below the shaft? Doesn't make it look bigger? Like how when fat chicks take a pic from above and post it on Facebook to make themselves look smaller?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: bonnell21

there is a dick in all .... vouchte

Gold
    Annihilus Account: EBoD-Githzari

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    http://annihilus.net/showthread.php?...4787#post74787 I'm sorry, but i'm going to have to give this guy a tremendous thumbs down. He used a known (by the devs) forest of the dueling bug to his advantage that was recently patched in the current ladder season, and then proceeded to tell individuals about it. I have other players that can vouch for this. He also leans towards toxic and childish behavior when things aren't going the way he wants them to, such as talking shit about people and spreading lies and rumors or forming his own separate party during inferno cow games. Being a former mod myself, I have an understanding that you have to always put yourself in check and be respectful of ALL players on the server despite your personal issues with them because you are representing it. This guy CANNOT be trusted to be fair and honest OR make the right decisions when it comes to representing this server. He also most certainly does not deserve a reward for cheating to make 3rd on the current ladder season in any way shape or form.
    First off, you have a huge misconception of me. I reported the bug to vav, as I report many things to them. big deal I told a few "friends" I wasnt told not to tell anyone. I made sure it was known of and they took care of the problem. as for spreading lies, or rumors, etc, I would like to hear what was said, as I don't have any reason to lie. (rumors are lies too) I never made any private party infernal cow games, ive ran plenty. we could ask the members of the server if you like. you know, lets make this like a court thing we could have fun with it! take me to trial and see what I have all done wrong. and I could provide screenshots of almost all incidents ive had, specifically for a situation like this. I do not deny what I have done. how did I cheat to reach 99 exactly? what you are doing here buddy is exactly what you claim I am we can bring this up with acyroma. messaging him now.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

haha... sends dick pics and possible cheater...the stones on this guy asking to be mod.

User Tag List