MrCyanides GM Application

Personal Information:

1. Name?
    Matt / Cyanide

2. Age?

3. Location?
    Michigan

4. General Moderating Experience?
    I used to be a Community Leader/Moderator/Global Moderator for a D2 website in the early 2000s called RPGForums. On top of that, I was a web developer, and helped moderate/build a few other websites/forums, though none that were D2 based.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game?
    *MrCyanide

6. How long have you played Diablo II?
    Bought my copy of D2 at launch

7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience?
    None

8. What position are you applying for (Event Manager/GameMaster)?
    Game Master

9. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master or Event Manager and benefit the server?
    I believe that I'm an all around helpful person, whether it's with items, rushing, leveling, or just general information. I'm not the most knowledgeable about this mod, but with the help of players and figuring out on my own, I'd like to think I've learned a fair share about Annihilus. What I lack in knowledge, I make up for with helpfulness, honesty, and trying to cultivate an all around better gaming experience for everyone involved.

Thank you for taking my application into consideration.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: EBoD-Githzari

what I feel is that its not so much about giving items or rushing, but being a go to person incase something is going wrong. I personally feel the job has more so to do with being able to answer questions and being able to deal with stressful situations, such as dealing with players arguing over items, and things of that nature. along with being in contact to keep Acyroma and Game updated about the situations and such. I like you as a person from the few run ins we have had, you don't seem to troll or talk a whole lot of shit and I like that. I'd say you get a vouch from me.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: MrCyanide

Ebod-Githzari, I appreciate it, and agree that a lot of the job is about being able to provide support to people, whether it be items, runs, information, or problems they might encounter. I'm the type of person that gets enjoyment from helping people, and can't think of a better position to hold than one that allows me to do more to help people.

User Tag List