Thread: End game farming is getting a little facked

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sleezy2

End game farming is getting a little facked

Top tier items and how to get them:

FF8- farm skulls and specific unique items
    Cruci- drops could improve but its fun
    Trials- lvl as many heroes as you can in the same class to lvl 95 swap gear and redo trials. I love trials but it has turned into a very shitty way to farm. Sustainability in end game farming/content has turned into what almost feels like an exploit. Not to mention its not enjoyable.

I dont beleive Alex wanted end game farming to be lvling chars to lvl 95 and swap gear. In order to get top tier items its the best way to do so.

Options to eleviate end game farming boredom

-Guaranteed trial token drops from ultima.
    - open trials. Would give 5 more maps to farm instead of one.

Love the new patch. Corrupt orbs /omega / maps has added more end game content and longevity. Its just unfortunate the only way to farm mark items is by leveling chars and swapping gear.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

I was ok with the original concept of needing 95 for trials, as 95 did take atleast some time to get... But with the xp buffs to maps it's now so easy to just boost a character to 95 that it's made the system a tad redundant and as you say has just pushed people to mass level characters to do it.

I like the idea of ultima having guaranteed token drops but what if this was taken one step further and the tokens that he dropped had no cap (unlike the ones in the shop) so that you could go beyond 5 tries? I feel like this would add more incentive to clearing cruci while at the same time reducing the requirement for having multiple characters. Sadly though, this still doesn't change the fact that with 95 being such an easy target now having multiple characters is still a more efficient system. Not sure how to completely fix that without redesigning the system entirely.

A5 Portals etc. need a huge buff, it's sad to see those zones be non-existent at the moment.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: nedamettin

allow tps in trial maps. problem solved. lvling 95 chars is not a hard thing but is surely time consuming. swapping gear is the frustrating part for me. i am okay with trials and i'd like to see how ultima being farm-able is going to change that lvling meta 1st.

for other places to farm:

- skulls are buhashudgwehnufsdauhgjerngoıqwefddsaf for a solo player, but i can understand why even though i hate it

- ff8 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dl because of better items, tpable locations and skulls

- dreamlands needs a skull kind of item to upgrade the items that drop from DL to scale. drop rates can be the same as skulls but if you get 1 of each from bosses u can upg a dreamland specific loot mb.

- map levels are fine and encourages people (or make them bitch like me) to focus on herd clearing builds. i like them in general but dropping the actual maps is cancer. i dont wanna do cows anymore thanks.

- a5 pits and a2/a3/a5 special levels (icy cellar etc) are very underwhelming due the bug we had at ladder's start and... ff8? they'd get better and drop maps maybe so people who are sleeping while farmin cows can do those levels to farm

Gold
    Annihilus Account: EBoD-Githzari

very good ideas guys, ill def pick throughthis later when I wake up

User Tag List