Thread: revert d2pk to 2009 patch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: WsGD

revert d2pk to 2009 patch

have a few people wanting to play d2pk

didn't know it wasn't working...

at the install page, put that it doesn't work.

fix this shit vav ffs so we can play

Quote Originally Posted by WsGD View Post
    have a few people wanting to play d2pk

didn't know it wasn't working...

at the install page, put that it doesn't work.

fix this shit vav ffs so we can play
    Has nothing to do with the patch itself. D2PK gets like 4 people who play for 3 days then they disappear again, so its uptime is not a high priority right now. We will eventually get to it.

Gold

well tons of people got banned / keys disabled today on east. biggest wave to hit yet.

lot of people with level jobs got banned, this would be the best time for you to fix d2pk so others can join.

all it takes is 1 good group getting online and more would come, i'm sure the pvm server people would get on it and play pubs cause pvm 24/7 gets boring and occasional pvp pub game would be fun for them.

I installed last night before the ban, but i have a few others wanting to get on here.

so there's no ETA on a fix?....I don't want to check this site off and on not knowing if there's going to be a fix or not.

so if it's not the patch, what's the issue? Is it impossible to fix wolf stack also?

probably could get non fpkers to join and just play pub duels. there's lots of ppl on east who do that.

I could help try to revive it and actually put effort into it...I always loved d2pk but I need to know if I should get my interested built up or level up chars on east and get unperm items.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77454132&f=147
    Last edited by WsGD; 11-14-2017 at 03:21 AM.

well tons of people got banned / keys disabled today on east. biggest wave to hit yet.

lot of people with level jobs got banned, this would be the best time for you to fix d2pk so others can join.

all it takes is 1 good group getting online and more would come, i'm sure the pvm server people would get on it and play pubs cause pvm 24/7 gets boring and occasional pvp pub game would be fun for them.

I installed last night before the ban, but i have a few others wanting to get on here.

so there's no ETA on a fix?....I don't want to check this site off and on not knowing if there's going to be a fix or not.

so if it's not the patch, what's the issue? Is it impossible to fix wolf stack also?

probably could get non fpkers to join and just play pub duels. there's lots of ppl on east who do that.

I could help try to revive it and actually put effort into it...I always loved d2pk but I need to know if I should get my interested built up or level up chars on east and get unperm items.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77454132&f=147
    Like I said we're definitely going to get D2PK back to working again very soon, but we have to get out one more update for Annihilus first.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Moose

As long as I get to nk I'll be happy.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: spookyscary

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Like I said we're definitely going to get D2PK back to working again very soon, but we have to get out one more update for Annihilus first.
    That's cool to hear, hes got a point though.
    Mass people are leaving realms from bans and d2pk would be a nice place for them to go.
    I sadly won't be able to talk about it on jsp anymore, they'll 86 my acct im sure.

Thanks for the reply though, look forward to hopping on and pkayin
    Looking for Amapk'ers!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fred

fuck the 2009 patch i aint walking into the moor to kill quill rats to get hrs to make runewords

Gold

late 09 mid 2010 w/e u know what I mean

Gold

4 more topics of being banned in legit dueling ....

hope it's soon

if you fix wolves you could easily have everyone convert

4 more topics of being banned in legit dueling ....

hope it's soon

if you fix wolves you could easily have everyone convert
    Getting D2PK up within the next week or so is definitely possible, but don't count on a wolf fix lol

User Tag List