Thread: Account Stash

Gold
    Annihilus Account: knightxlife

Account Stash

Hello.
    I like your mod very mush so far. Lots of things to do. I like the new crafting etc. When I first logged in I saw two stash boxes. My first thought was YES a personal stash and at last the much needed account stash. just like Torchlight and POE. to my disappointment I found that they both are access points to personal stash.
    Please can we have an account stash. I do not think I would be exaggerating if I said every one including his dog wants one.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightofyourlife View Post
    Hello.
    I like your mod very mush so far. Lots of things to do. I like the new crafting etc. When I first logged in I saw two stash boxes. My first thought was YES a personal stash and at last the much needed account stash. just like Torchlight and POE. to my disappointment I found that they both are access points to personal stash.
    Please can we have an account stash. I do not think I would be exaggerating if I said every one including his dog wants one.

Thank you for your time.
    We definitely want to try and do this one day. It is a LOT of work for this to work on a server compared to single player, but I think we will atleast try and tackle this sometime.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: knightxlife

Thank you very much for responding to me.
    I did actually expect the answer to be some like 'we would like to do this but its a hard modification to make'. Because you have two private stash access points and I could not see what the point was apart from the plan to have a account stash as some point in the future. I am very happy to hear that you would like to try and add this in to the game at some point. I do expect it to take some time now though because of how you have responded. If was easy you would of already added it.
    Any way I love your mod. I am having a lot of fun playing here. thank you so much for providing this great place for us.

Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Knightofyourlife View Post
    Thank you very much for responding to me.
    I did actually expect the answer to be some like 'we would like to do this but its a hard modification to make'. Because you have two private stash access points and I could not see what the point was apart from the plan to have a account stash as some point in the future. I am very happy to hear that you would like to try and add this in to the game at some point. I do expect it to take some time now though because of how you have responded. If was easy you would of already added it.
    Any way I love your mod. I am having a lot of fun playing here. thank you so much for providing this great place for us.

Thank you for your time.
    You're very welcome, thanks for playing!

User Tag List