Thread: Insatiability of the new patch wounded my characters very badly

Gold
    Annihilus Account: knightxlife

Insatiability of the new patch wounded my characters very badly

Insatiability of the new patch wounded my characters very badly. during a disconnect I lost my better headless pumpkin head. I have sent a bug report. . I am devastated.

The truth is I have lost loads of things during the Instability but I have always just shrugged it. as The game was disconnecting wile I was changing My items around I found my self begging the game not to take this item off me but to no avail.
    This is a loss that I can not reconcile.
    Last edited by Knightofyourlife; 11-24-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Fitsu

I mean, don't drop stuff to xfer... Anything i'm not willing to lose I xfer via trade.

Especially don't drop stuff to xfer during a time when you know the server is unstable.

Gold

Obviously I am now very put off from transfers. I have noticed a large amount of players are running more than one account on more than one PC at the same time. this gives them a massive advantage over any one that does not. I transfer items I do not mind losing normally, like gems, Runs and other mat's. The item that I lost was being kept especially for my current character build. I am a new player that is trying to catch up with the vastly more experienced in all things, Especially equipment. This is a lose I could not afford and now I need to replace it. This is even harder when every time I attempt trade I only come across rude people telling me every thing I own in crap. I lost the only half decent Item I had to a disconnection. As I said a new player who was unaware of the likely hood that the new patch would make the server so unstable. I believe I deserve A little more sympathy considering the massive power level difference. How am I going to replace this items under the current trade conditions?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Sorry for youre loss, but like Fitsu mentioned if u wanna mule valuable items through characters, we suggest using the trade screen. It's a sad thing these drops happen time to time and Game / Firehawk are doing their best to getting it fixed!
    A tip: You can load multiple instances of Annihilus by just pressing ''launch game'' again on the launcher, you dont need another computer to do this.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: flapass

if this is not made right knight, please let me know, i am tooker1 on discord. i will make this right if somebody does not take care of you

Gold

Thank you so much tooker1. I Did have 2 headless horsemen. one was a good roll. (that is the one that was lost) to day some one I know helped me xfer the second one on to the character that I wanted it on and I have had to dismantle and ruin another character to do it, It is not the roll that I wanted but it is at least a headless horsemen on my mf character. I am not a greedy person and I will not take if I do not 100% need now. Ruining one character to build up my mf character is better than siting on my ass and crying about it. with luck I will use my new mf character to repair my now ruined main character at a l8ter date. I supose that at the end of the day it is a learning experience that I will recover from.
    I will remember your name. What a nice person you are. If you have a spare you should keep it for some one that has had the same accident happen to them.

Tooker the star
    Last edited by Knightofyourlife; 11-26-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Gold

Thank you Mephisto for telling me that I can have more than one instances. that would be a great help. do I need to have more than one account in order to do this. and do I need more than one email address?

Thank you for responding to this mail with helpful advice.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tears

you can do it on the same account, and email address doesnt matter for anything regarding this server
    peep this out

Gold

Thank you tears. That surprises me actually. If one instance has logged in to a game with one character will that character be locked out some how when the second instance logs in to the character option screen? Because obviously you would not be able to use the same character twice.

Gold

Just leaving a final comment on my own thread.

All in all Starting a crying whining toddler of a post has actually helped me a lot. I have been given valuable information that has helped me in the game more than any thing else I have learned so far.

Thank you to members that have given useful information.

Thank you for your time.

User Tag List