Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6.1.1 Patch Notes

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

Well heres my opinion and it brings me to your point of being burned out. Idk if this is the case for everyone but for me im burned out of farming maps and cows and all that. Not saying i want them to drop easy but im just trying to think of ideas to help expand and make it to where we dont get burned out so easily of the content weve all done since reset.

And to thunder. I have 2 chars right now that can do trials. Summon necro which can do 4/6 using the proc from deaths fervor and orb sorc which can do all 6 with just pure skill. But yea thats a reason ive gotten burned out because we all lvled a good 5-20 chars to do trials so we can get items. He onlything im not going to attempt is ws map because before the buff to it i could barely handle the place as it was. I dont play the meta classes so its kinda hard for me to keep up also but also prolongs the game and out of this whole ladder i started to stop playing 2 weeks ago because i feel like im at a stand still unless i wanna farm skulls or farm pages which im burned out from. Also try making new chars to see whats good and what isnt. I know game here said psn necro can clear maps in 60 seconds but i highly doubt thats possible since husks proc doesnt work the way he said it does so its up to us(the community) to do the testing and let him know ideas and suggestions to make this game better

Quote Originally Posted by thunder View Post
    Hi. I've been playing for 4 weeks and started trials somewhere in a middle, I play a lot so my barb was 99 lvl (ww with decent gear), made few other chars to test out some gear, but only barb could do any trial without dying,
    In addition I've wasted about 20-30 trial tokens, most of these were from inf chests or trades, still not finding one trial item from boss.
    It was all good until the point where I found few items from armor/ weapon racks, by doing trag-oul trial. Maybe It was well known fact by then, you could get trial, dll, ff8 item from these racks. I personally thought this is not a bug, but a feature so you don't get frustrated by doing trials each day and get nothing out of it.
    I know that you already fixed that bug, but before you fixed it I saw one player who claimed he is doing about 20 trials a day, well maybe be exaggerated but I assume he simply made a lot of 95 lvl chars from same class and simply switch gear b4 each trial.
    Of course what I did next was making another 95 lvl barb so I could save trial tokens and had one more trial per day. But later It got me thinking. Is this game is about making as many 95 lvl chars as you can to have advantage over players who are not using this abuse strategy? And after few days I've decided to take a break from this mod, because it feels like it's broken for now.
    I will come back for sure one day to see what changes been made, cheers
    I highly recommend checking us out around March then. We are reworking progression completely, including how trials work. I hope to see you back, thanks for playing!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: manbeerpig

Would I be correct in assuming most of the torn page drops are from maps?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

I see it drop alot in hell cows to, found like 4 ( full letters 4x4 ) in 40 cowruns, seems not to bad

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Quote Originally Posted by LordManhammer View Post
    Would I be correct in assuming most of the torn page drops are from maps?
    They can drop anywhere in the game, on any difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by DacFarren View Post
    They can drop anywhere in the game, on any difficulty.
    Hell only actually for the most part, very very rare cases they can drop in nightmare, but not likely at all!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

They are dropping all over the place in normal for me in hardcore. And nightmare. Shrug.

User Tag List