Thread: the by-far highest dmg lightning ww sorc FT (details inside)

the by-far highest dmg lightning ww sorc FT (details inside)

***now with (optional) Proof of Omega charm. including this will cost an additional 50k gold. It's the most valuable item in the game, worth 1000HR in current economy. If you want proof of that, check the reply to my FT thread.

selling this char, including merc (with excalibur, celestial dream, crown of the high heavens), for 25k gold. highest lww dmg on realm by far. solos all content including omega/ultima.
    +2 lightning corrupts on belt, boots, helm -- 50 total holy shock, 21HS +/-47% CLS, extremely high roll CSS, all res corrupted sorc neph -- +1 sorc enchanted +1 skills corrupted dark messenger -- +4 sanc with 2x +1 sorc enchants and 6x light horad for cruci ultima kills which can be swapped for 6x high roll lightning dmg jewels for ff8 farming w/ pre-patch levels of lww dmg (included in trade) -- perfect ultima fc, perfect 30% world drop lightning dmg fc, sorc belials, tier 5 neo, 14 lightning gcs -- cls/css/helm/ammy sockets filled with rainbow crafted jewels with high-tier flat lightning dmg and many with -light res as well

point is, ALL UNRIVALED BIS GEAR. msg me for any further info.

gear: https://imgur.com/a/scBNB

1 whirl uldy: https://youtu.be/4tBEcfcK7HA
    2 second ultima: https://youtu.be/WJ-4eTX-EWs
    Last edited by forest; 01-23-2018 at 07:17 AM.

updated with some videos

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Vouch for this guy. I've ran cruci with him on multiple occasions, there isn't a better ww sorc on the ladder.

updated nvs after finding Angel Wings from tyrael in trials. i have a fair selection of nvs to choose from (including cthulhu effects like dark tyrael wings/frozen solid, and vendor nvs like warped/iridescent wings, and all cruci nvs of course) with your purchase, but the current picture is my personal favorite setup. you can try any and all combinations of my nvs when buying to see which ones you'd like included.
    Last edited by forest; 01-12-2018 at 06:26 AM.

added Omega Weapon video

optimized build to have exactly 288 light pierce which puts ultima at -100% with merc's level 1 conviction. i had 293 pierce before, so some jewels were rearranged to maximize damage.

also, updated the gear album consequently.

every single jewel is now at least 1-500 flat dmg.
    4 of the jewels in wep are over 1-580+ flat dmg, and i don't believe 1-590+ can roll.

the gear album has been updated for what will likely be the final time... maybe.
    Last edited by forest; 01-19-2018 at 06:08 AM.

"final time"... just kidding found Proof of Omega sc.

this is the first time proof of omega has gone up for sale.
    Last edited by forest; 01-22-2018 at 07:42 AM.

User Tag List