Thread: Played for about a month, first time posting

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Jeim

Played for about a month, first time posting

Found this after Blizzard decided to kill their servers, or at least they had a crazy queue to create a game. I must say, I have enjoyed the server so far. Been playing for about a month, started around Christmas. Friend and I have enjoyed the changes to the items, been fun being surprised by gear again. Seems we are slowly moving towards getting better gear, but stuck at farming hell cows at the moment. I have been reading a bit on the wiki and forum about the new end game content, I am interested to see it. Whoever made this certainly put some time into it. I am grateful that this is available. Thanks to the creators!
    Last edited by Jeim; 01-11-2018 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeim View Post
    Found this after Blizzard decided to kill their servers, or at least the had a crazy queue to create a game. I must say, I have enjoyed the server so far. Been playing for about a month, started around Christmas. Friend and I have enjoyed the changes to the items, been fun being surprised by gear again. Seems we are slowly moving towards getting better gear, but stuck at farming hell cows at the moment. I have been reading a bit on the wiki and forum about the new end game content, I am interested to see it. Whoever made this certainly put some time into it. I am grateful that this is available. Thanks to the creators!
    Thank you for your kind words, I am glad you're having fun! We got plenty of content still on the way too

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Jeim

That is awesome, I will have to find my way around all this new stuff currently hah.

User Tag List