Thread: Introduction and Information

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thedoc

Introduction and Information

Hello everybody,
    I liked the description of the server and the idea of new things is cool. So I downloaded the installer and went online a day ago. Unfortunately there were just 2 users in the chat menu and not a single game created.
    Yes you would say nobody is playing normal game and I am unable to see games that are higher difficulty. But still in every server that I played there are normal games for trading and even leveling.

So let's take it to the question. How many players are in this server? Is it worth starting a character if I am going to be playing with 5 people on regular terms?

Quote Originally Posted by maddne View Post
    Hello everybody,
    I liked the description of the server and the idea of new things is cool. So I downloaded the installer and went online a day ago. Unfortunately there were just 2 users in the chat menu and not a single game created.
    Yes you would say nobody is playing normal game and I am unable to see games that are higher difficulty. But still in every server that I played there are normal games for trading and even leveling.

So let's take it to the question. How many players are in this server? Is it worth starting a character if I am going to be playing with 5 people on regular terms?
    Hey there! We are usually averaging 50-65 online right now around normal hours, this is pretty low because many people are waiting until the massive 7.0 patch currently scheduled to be out sometime in May. Many players have switched to hardcore in the meantime to keep things spicy, so normal may feel even slower than usual. I definitely recommend hopping onto the server Discord though, you'll run into all active players on there.

Welcome by the way!

User Tag List