Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annihilus 7.0 Timeframe Update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Annihilus 7.0 Timeframe Update

Hello friends! We are in the middle of May, and while there has been much content shared with the Subscribers, we still don't have the beta ready for them yet. This has become clear to some of you already, but unfortunately the full launch of the 7.0 patch will not be ready in May. I hate making "excuses", but I've had many health related things going on in my life over the last few months and they really slowed things down more so than I anticipated. While these issues are still ongoing, things are stable enough to the point where I can give my full attention to finishing up this patch.

Now that the bad news is out of the way, let me lay out what the current timeline looks like in my head going forward. We are still REALLY pushing to have a playable beta for our Subscribers by the very end of May. As made abundantly clear, guaranteeing this is out of the question, but I am at the moment still feeling quite confident in the beta being out this month. There will be multiple phases to the beta, the first will be to test the skill rework and progression of the game and storyline. After that we will be testing the new endgame content after completing Hell, which has also been reworked from the ground up. I am not going to give an exact time frame for when the beta will complete and we will officially launch because clearly anything can happen during the beta phase, but I want you all to know 7.0 is now being worked on in full force, regardless of IRL and health issues.

We really do not want to cut any promises we made or sacrifice quality, so while we're definitely pushing to get it out ASAP, we won't take any shortcuts here. This is supposed to be a groundbreaking patch for Annihilus, and we only get one chance for a first impression.

I don't want to leave you with bad news and run away, so I will share some very small clips that the Subscribers have already seen, just so you can get an idea of just how big the skill rework is going to be. Again I am so sorry for the inconvenience, and I appreciate you all understanding the situation.

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS VERY EARLY STAGES OF 7.0. THE USER INTERFACE, GRAPHICS, ETC ARE NOT DONE IN THESE CLIPS!

Last edited by Game; 05-17-2018 at 12:11 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: jurat

So sorry to hear about the health problems. Hope everything is going good with that. But new skills look pretty sick also

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Player

damn i wish i could sneak into game laboratory to see other chars' new skills! crazy work, gg!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Jozimu

Thank you for the update Game, as much as I would like to play 7.0. I would enjoy it more hearing your healthy and well when it comes out. Thanks for all the hard work.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: killemall2001

I like the current patch as is, I just wish there were more people online. Anyways, you do a great job and get well soon

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Icehammer

Thanks for all and get well soon! You're the best modder

Gold
    Annihilus Account: shinxcreate

Cool, glad to hear about the progress, not so much on your health, looking forward to playing again.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Shadowblack

it seems very good work I guess there are new skills for the other characters (Nec, pally, dudu, etc)

Gold
    Annihilus Account: mito

When can we play 7.0 patch?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: diabaccname

Hello! Are there any news about patch progress?

User Tag List