Thread: Devs help update the wiki

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Khaeltas

Devs help update the wiki

With the new patch, the new items should be updated/added on the wiki too, since the devs are the best possible people to do this task, because obviously they are making the items... Even in the actual ladder, some items are outdated and with wrong information about them, like where to find and some stats too.
    Maybe create a new tab with some tips to getting started would be nice, since my knowledge about all the content of the server is basic, and everything I knew will change now...

Quote Originally Posted by Khaeltas View Post
    With the new patch, the new items should be updated/added on the wiki too, since the devs are the best possible people to do this task, because obviously they are making the items... Even in the actual ladder, some items are outdated and with wrong information about them, like where to find and some stats too.
    Maybe create a new tab with some tips to getting started would be nice, since my knowledge about all the content of the server is basic, and everything I knew will change now...
    The wiki will be remade completely with dedicated wiki staff for 7.0. Updating it now is pointless, as 99% of the content will be completely different then!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Khaeltas

humm.. I see. That's what I would like to know. I can not wait to see the new update with all the new content!

User Tag List