Thread: Thanks to some really great community mmembers

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Qamar

Thanks to some really great community mmembers

Starthebumb ,you have been awesome and a ton of fun to play with. Coolsorc, thanks a ton for the runes to start me out early on and the torch for my druid,I really appreciate it. Danger, thanks for hooking my son up! Between you and Star he can kill multiple bosses on his summon necro now. Scotty ,thanks for answering questions and being willing to offer your time to help us new players out. I know I am forgetting someone,its inevitable,I am sorry for that but know that even the smallest bit of help was really appreciated. Looking forward to staying around for patch 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Qamar View Post
    Starthebumb ,you have been awesome and a ton of fun to play with. Coolsorc, thanks a ton for the runes to start me out early on and the torch for my druid,I really appreciate it. Danger, thanks for hooking my son up! Between you and Star he can kill multiple bosses on his summon necro now. Scotty ,thanks for answering questions and being willing to offer your time to help us new players out. I know I am forgetting someone,its inevitable,I am sorry for that but know that even the smallest bit of help was really appreciated. Looking forward to staying around for patch 7.0
    Glad to hear you had some great interactions! It'll definitely be worth sticking around for 7.0

Gold
    Annihilus Account: ShermandofAQ

Thanks to some really great community mmembers

Thanks great to hear. Really enjoy it and let us know what you think and find. Everyones experience, and thoughts makes this better.

--Rick Anderson

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Player

Spread the love <3 Annihilus 7.0 aka Soul of the Rift is coming <3

Gold
    Annihilus Account: metalmaster

Do you have time to talk about our Lord and Savior midknight ?

User Tag List