Thread: Can't log in...

Gold
    Annihilus Account: spongebong

Can't log in...

Hello, I installed Annihilus yesterday and today tried to log in for the first time. I typed in the username and password 100% correct, but it showed that "Password is incorrect". I made all Launchers, Game and Diablo 2 run as Administrator. I disabled my Avast antivirus. The Diablo 2 version is 1.13 and I think I've done all install steps correctly. I saw threads of other people solving this by updating from the Annihilus launcher. I tried the same, but every time I restart the launcher I download the same 246 mb patch all over again. I downloaded and "installed" it like 5 times. Tried selecting the destination folder manually, tried letting the launcher automatically find it. All gives the same result. The next time I start the launcher it's like I haven't downloaded anything and can re-update again and when trying to log in "Password is incorrect" appears. Fellow Diablo players, please help

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

If you make a new account on realm, does it let you log in?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Invictu5

EDIT : Hey, this is my new account and creating it in-game fixed the problem. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Invictu5; 11-14-2018 at 11:37 AM.

User Tag List