Thread: Installation problems

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TastyTaste

Installation problems

Alright so i've tried numerous things installing re-installing restarting comp after removal and continuing with a new installation.

Where im at currently, i've made it to where annihilus install's and the annihilus.exe (Desktop shortcut) is running.
    How ever i had patching problems for a while but finally got through that and when i click "Launch game" i get an error pop up with no message at all.

What do i do?

Gold

Let me elaborate a bit more it may help

When i click "Launch game" i get this the blank message with two options "Ok" & "Cancel"
    Okay does nothing how ever when i select cancel i get another pop-up message that says:

"UNHANDLED EXCEPTION;
    BREAKPOINT (80000003)"
    "Ok"

With one option to select "OK" and that just closes the window all together.

I've removed the game all together and any and every d2 file from my computer
    Fresh installed and installed annihilus not sure how or where i went wrong

Any suggestions/ideas?

Gold

Alright so i've been playing around with the buttons hoping to press them in the right sequence to unlock the secret cow level or something. That pesky error pop-up that used to be blank now has text and reads:

"This application has encountered a critical error:

The file data is corrupt.

Program: C:\ProgamFiles(x86)\Diablo II\Game.exe
    File: d2data.mpq

Press OK to terminate the application."

"OK"___"Cancel"

"OK" Closes the window and "Cancel" Brings up the "UNHANDLED EXCEPTION" pop up

Gold

So im continuing to un-install and re-install everything,

I think this time i've made the most progress i've launched into the game before getting an error, how ever i now have an error message from the client that says:

"The program can't start because ij11.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the prgram to fix this problem."

I guess just go back and re-install D2/LoD & Annihilus?

User Tag List