Thread: Barb: Merge Double Throw into Frenzy somehow? Or add Double Throw back into the game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheHammer

Barb: Merge Double Throw into Frenzy somehow? Or add Double Throw back into the game.

My suggestion came from playing my frenzy barb. Projectiles are infinite and I noticed Double Throw was removed from Barbarians. Not sure if it's a possibility but my idea is basically Frenzy does the same thing for both melee weapons and throwing weapons.

"Allows you to swing or throw two weapons at once
    Each successful attack temporarily increases your run and attack speed
    Requires you to equip two melee or throwing weapons"

Small implementation that would make a huge difference. Otherwise, please re-add Double Throw

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

I miss double swing also, in clod it is cool alternative to frenzy, and available since clvl6. Some players prefer double swing over frenzy because it has hidden 50% ias and does not require mana at higher skill lvl.
    If barb cant use frenzy with throwing, than it's definately shold be fixed imo.
    Have to say i'll never use avalance and ground slam skills on barb, because for me its looks very stupid and does not fill to d2 at all.
    So having double swing and double throw skills at lvl6 will make barb gameplay much more variety and fun.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TheHammer

Quote Originally Posted by Lampogriz View Post
    I miss double swing also, in clod it is cool alternative to frenzy, and available since clvl6. Some players prefer double swing over frenzy because it has hidden 50% ias and does not require mana at higher skill lvl.
    If barb cant use frenzy with throwing, than it's definately shold be fixed imo.
    Have to say i'll never use avalance and ground slam skills on barb, because for me its looks very stupid and does not fill to d2 at all.
    So having double swing and double throw skills at lvl6 will make barb gameplay much more variety and fun.
    Yeah absolutely!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: lvl

I changed my mind

At first i was against, but if you guys want it - why not, i don't have to play it.

Hope U get your toy
    Last edited by ReloadeD; 12-22-2021 at 03:03 AM.

User Tag List