Thread: Annihilus Wiki is live!

Annihilus Wiki is live!

Hey guys, as promised we have created a Wiki for Annihilus in hopes that we can eventually get every single item added to it so people can see the new changes. It is very much a work in progress, you can find the Wiki at the Wiki button at the top of the page or you can just click here. Please feel free to add any items that aren't already listed, just make sure you put them in the appropriate category. The wiki is definitely going to be a team effort, and I greatly appreciate anyone who's willing to help fill it up. We're still working a little on the layout of the Wiki as well, but since its functional we decided it would be best to go ahead and get it public so we can start filling it up! I will also be eventually be editing every item posted to include the full stats it can roll, starting out for now though a screenshot will be sufficient just so players can get an idea of what the item does now.

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

I'll fill in whatever oddball gaps I have! I like to keep the random items that the majority tosses aside

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheRez View Post
    I'll fill in whatever oddball gaps I have! I like to keep the random items that the majority tosses aside
    By all means go for it! I'd greatly appreciate it

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: FromTheRez
    Annihilus Account: FromTheRez

How do I make a Topic? I just see "Create New Page" and the regular forum post area to place my screenshot, how do I title it?

Go to create new Page, then at the post area, the title box is actually below where you put screenshot

Gold
    Annihilus Account: SuperNeckBeard

Sweet! Let's do this!

User Tag List