Thread: Koehlykos's App

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Koehlykos

Koehlykos's App

Personal Information:

1. Name: Michael Morlan
    2. Age: 20
    3. Location: Phoenix, AZ
    4. General Moderating Experience: 10 plus years (currently Owner of a WoW Community)

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game: Koehlykos
    6. How long have you played Diablo II: Since 2002
    7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience: Somewhat I ran WoB a few years back with krystals.
    8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server: I have knowledge of the game and i feel that i can help with growth on the server and help players.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: RoyaleX

ran WoB with Stephen? under which accnt? because your current doesn't ring a bell as I was gm on WoB for a long time.
    *RoyaleX
    New here but if you need some help and im able to do I will gladly do so.

Gold

Tanith54 or Tanith I was a Summoner I also ran his WoW Servers i was on diablo here and there. I went under a new name since then since it was a few few years ago. Looking at your profile and stuff. Your name rings a bell but i cant put my finder on it. I also played on d2damnation summoner named Tanith. lol
    Last edited by Koehlykos; 04-05-2015 at 08:52 AM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Elk[HC]8

how would you be able to invest time into helping grow the population when you should be busy with your WoW community?

Gold

I can mange multiple community, It's not hard in this blizzard universe... I will give most if not all resources ive acquired from my WoW community...

Hey there, thanks so much for your interest in our server! Just an update, we're still definitely looking for GMs we just haven't been picking them as fast as we would like due to dealing with other things such as the recent crashes and new patch, we're still looking though, so don't think we've overlooked you!

User Tag List