Thread: Diablo 2 Chests are still a joke... why not change that ?

Wiki Moderator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: DAX

Diablo 2 Chests are still a joke... why not change that ?

I think that everybody here will agree that you don't even take time to open any chest anywhere. The drop rates of chests are ridiculous, and if I'm right, the MF doesn't apply on chests either...

Maybe you could make the chests more valuable, (at least the shiny ones) and it would become fun to chase them or at least to open it when you find one!

Thanks!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Forty

Not sure if they've (chest) been altered here but I know there are a few ilvl 99 chests scattered throughout the acts in vanilla, I think it's fun to break every breakable open all chests and flip corpses you never know what you'll find

I agree sometimes chests are a let down, but the ones in newer areas have a chance of dropping tc87 items. Unfortunately theres actually not a direct way to modify the chests :/

Retired Staff
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: Indo

Quote Originally Posted by Forty View Post
    Not sure if they've (chest) been altered here but I know there are a few ilvl 99 chests scattered throughout the acts in vanilla, I think it's fun to break every breakable open all chests and flip corpses you never know what you'll find
    this

User Tag List