Post Cyanide's GM application to annihilus

Personal Information:

1. Name? - Marc Flann
    2. Age? - The young age of 23 ^_^
    3. Location? - New York, United States of America
    4. General Moderating Experience? - Yes, I've Moderated a lot actually

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game? - Vok_Cyanide
    6. How long have you played Diablo II? - Since 2002. My buddies and I were squeakers!
    7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? - none on PvPGN but willing to learn and i learn extremely FAST.
    8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server? - well... for starters i've only been playing for 3 days and ABSOLUTELY love it( not to kiss ass) and think i can make it better for everyone's playing experience! I've been on many Private D2 PvPGN realms such as ToZ(temple of Zakarum) , and WOB( World Of Blizzard). now you might wonder why i said i moderated... well i did... for WoW. in fact i made my OWN SERVER with custom rates and items. I've dealt with the bull crap so i know in a way how stressful it can be. so that's where i come in. ln the three days I've been playing, SUPERB ideas are going through my head! which will be discussed in confidentiality with the GM's and you guys as well! So why pick me? for starters, i don't condone the abuse of power. i treat everyone equally, and most importantly, i want to see the server grow and the community flourish. thanks for reading this!

Cheers!,
    Cyanide AKA marc

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Bigdaddywes

ive known this dude a long time guys, hes a good feller..
    vouch for sure

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fred

my shoe

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Vok_Cyanide

well if you insist and thank you for the vouch wes!

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Welcome to the team Marc! Glad to have someone on the team who has experience running their own server!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Xardas

I'd also like to vouch for readmission to the staff, since you were absent for a time at no fault of your own. So you have my vote as well! Hope things will have gotten better for you this time around.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Quote Originally Posted by Xardas View Post
    I'd also like to vouch for readmission to the staff, since you were absent for a time at no fault of your own. So you have my vote as well! Hope things will have gotten better for you this time around.
    I second this, I agree Marc should be reinstated but maybe with a probationary period to see how things turn out. I think you can be a great asset to not only the staff side of things, but also to my event team. Best of luck to you Marc!

User Tag List