Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Here

Gold
    Annihilus Account: BenDz

New Here

Hello all - glad to be part of the group. Couple of quick questions.

1. I only play Hardcore - is there a reason why I shouldn't? I won't play SC so hoping this mod is HC friendly.
    2. I noticed you can observe other players to level up quickly. That said, I see no players on HC. If I cannot observe, what is the quickest way to level?
    3. What is the easiest and most efficient char for farming? If this is my first char.
    4. Is there a noob friendly guide that explains different areas, items, etc..?

Thanks all and I may have more questions later .

Gold
    Annihilus Account: norak

1. special events are almost impossible to complete without dying several times.. hc has only few players
    2. kill mobs gain exp lvl up
    3. easyest?? sorc is good for mf i suppose.. because of teleport
    4. wiki has some items . no guides as far as i know..

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by norak View Post
    1. special events are almost impossible to complete without dying several times.. hc has only few players
    2. kill mobs gain exp lvl up
    3. easyest?? sorc is good for mf i suppose.. because of teleport
    4. wiki has some items . no guides as far as i know..
    So without documentation, no elaboration on leveling besides standard killing of monsters, random special events with no clue on what they are, and no HC players... sounds like a death trap for HC players or any other new plays trying to start this MOD.

I think I will pass and try another one. Thanks for the "elaborate" description.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

The only reason you shouldn't play HC is because of the end game content, such as in Tristram, then onto dreamlands. These monsters can kill any character in just about 1 hit. So hardcore at this point is kind of slim.
    The quickest way to level is just to play the game, there are some players on hardcore, you'd just have to find them, because I assume they play sc also.
    Sorc is best for farming, other than that any character will work.
    At this point I do not think there is a guide that explains all of the new content, as Game did not want it to be released into the public before the patch went live.
    I really hope that you can stick around and give it a try, this place is awesome. If you'd like, I can try to find some people on hc for you. Just let me know either by pm here or in game, my account is *Eric

Actually, there are several guides in the Character Builds and Guides section in the Wiki. Welcome, but if you're passing good bye I guess I think you really would have enjoyed yourself.

Gold

Thanks Eric - so it doesn't sound like a HC friendly MOD so no problem. So with enough gear (if there is any since I have no clue on gear) in this game, is it possible to survive end game with HC?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

Quote Originally Posted by BenDz View Post
    Thanks Eric - so it doesn't sound like a HC friendly MOD so no problem. So with enough gear (if there is any since I have no clue on gear) in this game, is it possible to survive end game with HC?
    its theoretically possible i guess, but you would have to abuse high resolution with something like fc or blizz pretty hard
    depends on how good you are and how carefully you play, but theres a lot of bosses that one shot you
    you will never be able to do cthulhu

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fropg1

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Actually, there are several guides in the Character Builds and Guides section in the Wiki. Welcome, but if you're passing good bye I guess I think you really would have enjoyed yourself.
    That's my bad, I thought he meant guides to the new areas, not character guides :P

Gold

Another problem - I could access the Misc menu yesterday but today it gives me an Unhandled Exception... I uninstalled and reinstalled game but still cannot access the menu.

How can something work yesterday and not today without touching anything?

Any help is great?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: freeda_khala

Quote Originally Posted by BenDz View Post
    Another problem - I could access the Misc menu yesterday but today it gives me an Unhandled Exception... I uninstalled and reinstalled game but still cannot access the menu.

How can something work yesterday and not today without touching anything?

Any help is great?
    run this http://www.mediafire.com/download/k6...29/tempfix.reg
    and dont use the launcher

User Tag List