Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Attention! Ladder Reset October 16th, 2015.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by tangar View Post
    Damm.. I don't think it was good idea to reset ladder. Why to reset ladder if it wasn't full even? Right now I wanted to return to D2, but my character wasted, nobody plays non-ladder.

Ladder reset - its good thing with overpopulated blizzard servers. Its designed to cure game economy and give chance to take your place in ladder, have equal chances.. But there is no point to reset if ladder wasn't FULL even.

Sad.
    Just so u know, i came to play here and know about this server BECAUSE it restarted. And believe me its way better for a new player like me to come at start of a ladd instead of coming in a community only full of rich player, with all items down value.

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    Just so u know, i came to play here and know about this server BECAUSE it restarted. And believe me its way better for a new player like me to come at start of a ladd instead of coming in a community only full of rich player, with all items down value.
    Exactly. Resetting the ladder helps the realm grow.

Hope to see you still playing tangar, miss your streams.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: tangar

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    I agree - restart is crucial for economy. But there was a lot of free space at ladder and economy wasn't corrupted yet. So it was too early to reset imho.

Game, Frigide, nice to see you

User Tag List