Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention! Ladder Reset October 16th, 2015.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

Quote Originally Posted by sine25 View Post
    same about the gold , i dont mind a reset if we got more than just what gold we bought this month or so back. I like the game but i wont be buying any more gold if we only get 50% of what we bought the month before a reset. I say this mainly because i think i spent 80 bucks 2-3 weeks before the month iirc. I know what your saying about people having gear and what not, but i am no where near even surviving in dream lands or anything past that point!
    correction all my gold was purchased 9-1 or up to now but one, which was 8-31 a day before , so all i ask is that is included!

Quote Originally Posted by sine25 View Post
    correction all my gold was purchased 9-1 or up to now but one, which was 8-31 a day before , so all i ask is that is included!
    Sure that's no big deal.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: sine25

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    Sure that's no big deal.
    thanks A man

We're going to extend the gold purchase date to August 16th, 2015. That gives people 2 months with their Gold, which we feel is fair!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: TwistedMiinds

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    I don't see the relevance of the user count :/. First off more people will likely come back to play on a reset as they feel like they have a chance to catch up. Also it is to the point where several people are so rich that they really only need the rarest items with near perfect or perfect stats. It's just a chance to have more to do.
    Lol This. I think ladder reset would make me more interested into playing gives me something to do.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: crew

ISO gold to be tradable before lad reset I feel like that'd make more people buy gold because that's the main things traders would want

Also ISO poll on who's going non lad / ladder

/e when you misspell simple words eh?
    Last edited by Jared; 09-16-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    ISO gold to be tradable before lad reset I feel like that'd make more people buy gold because that's the main things traders would want

Also ISO poll on who's going non lad / ladder

/e when you misspell simple words eh?
    Sorry, really don't want to make the staff focus on people trying to multi account and sending vote gold to their main. The reward is not worth the risk.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Nice thing, that will bring me back on the server then too (Barely time atm though)

If i could wish me 1 thing 'til ladder reset then please make it as hard as vanilla d2 to reach lvl 99.
    Level 99 is something special that takes dedication and hours of runs. Not just few evenings inf cows.
    Going for high level has always been a crucial endgame content, that got lost on this server a bit. I mean you could still have the same exp but allow levels above 99. Every level above will bring 3 stat points or something.
    This way we could have some level runs.

The new content you create is very nice and good, but don't forget the simple things that needs some love here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Nice thing, that will bring me back on the server then too (Barely time atm though)

If i could wish me 1 thing 'til ladder reset then please make it as hard as vanilla d2 to reach lvl 99.
    Level 99 is something special that takes dedication and hours of runs. Not just few evenings inf cows.
    Going for high level has always been a crucial endgame content, that got lost on this server a bit. I mean you could still have the same exp but allow levels above 99. Every level above will bring 3 stat points or something.
    This way we could have some level runs.

The new content you create is very nice and good, but don't forget the simple things that needs some love here!
    No worries, already planned to lower experience gains some Not going past 99 though, it can get buggy.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Elk[HC]8

ill come back actively aswell

also, pl0x nerf tal rusha conv aura
    Last edited by Elk; 09-18-2015 at 03:33 AM.

User Tag List