Annihilus Account: aPlax

aPlax GM App

1. Name? Jordan
    2. Age? 22
    3. Location? Queensland. Australia
    4. General Moderating Experience? 1+ Year admin on WoB old Private Server

Diablo Information:

5. ACCOUNT in-game? aPlax
    6. How long have you played Diablo II? Around 10 years on and off on multiple servers and moderator/Admin of WoB.
    7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience? Lots of moderating on WoB and Support Help/ In game purchased etc
    8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server? Since being here i've answered alot of questions after learning everything from Xardas and helped rush players to help level them.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Xardas

+1 for previous experience, and another +1 for it being at WoB. That was another good server for me back in the day. Fun Realm was just that.

We have also another WoB player also applying as GM, so I hope everything turns out for the best for both of you!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Generally I like this application and feel like you would fit in staff nicely.

For a guy with join date only 1 month back, I would take it a bit slowly though.
    Don't get me wrong, I just think we need a bit of time to have you set up a reputation and get to know each other a bit. Else I don't see a reason why not

User Tag List