Thread: GM / Server Admin Application

Gold
    Annihilus Account: ArqtekVet

Post GM / Server Admin Application

Personal Information:

Andrew Herrin
    Pittsburgh, PA united states
    I ran diablo2.us aka vetserver.us for about 2 years, I have experience operating a server and providing support to users.
    One of my skill-sets involves helping people and providing support.

Diablo Information:

Username: Arqt3kVet / ArqtekVet / AndrewH

I was into diablo 2 since 2002 off and on as a kid. (Also was into starcraft broodwar)
    I have provided support and helped users with all game issues // banning hackers and settling disputes with unfair trades such as duping (duplicating items / fake items).

I feel I would be a good fit because I have operated a PVPGN // D2GS server before on a VPS. I have performed server migrations and backups of accounts. I have experience importing and exporting USER accounts from the PVPGN databases. I have created a website and everything for Vetserver (old diablo 2 server) using the old stats systems for PVPGN developed by Harpywar.

If needed I would also run a server in order to provide a better experience to users in different locations. The same way blizzard ran battle.net USEAST, WEST etc..

I like the forums by the way, very calming color

Looking forward to being a part of this community admin or not!

-Andrew

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

Hey, sounds really good Idk. if the technical stuff is relevant here though, admins need to decide.

As for my part, I havn't met you once ingame though so far have I? Might be because you just joined in February?

Gold
    Annihilus Account: ArqtekVet

Yea looking to get back into it again heard about this server people say its good. So here I am The installer is amazing I really like the small details that was put into this server. Heavy modding but excellent nonetheless. I just Joined today by the way.

User Tag List