Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GM Application

Administrator
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: acyroma

Seeming as how your annihilus account does not exist grinch, i'm going to assume this is a multi account.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lord-

I don't mine the troll ... a person who hides and calls other people pathetic no words but i can give you advice my friend don't just stay online and troll the people look at your life and then call other people pathetic !

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Grinch, as much as I admire you commitment to trolling... It would be best if you found your way off of these threads. Please and thank you. Lord- is an outstanding person. Ive been friends with him for a few weeks and if anything hes kept me and others away from scammers.

Appearances can be deceiving my friend. (the private message he sent to me proves my words) Maybe you had better experience with him because he doesn't want to get in trouble here too but he is faking all this.
    acryoma, I use multiacc for muling and I guess that is fine.
    Last edited by grinch; 02-21-2016 at 06:01 AM. Reason: got a funny pm from him

Gold
    Annihilus Account: gunga

I support Lord- with both hands!!! Always friendly and a helping hand in everything! A nice GM app that will help the server grow!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

My personal experience with Bob (Lord-) we used to play together when crucible was still fresh and hard to complete and i remember that he attempted to skip my turns of whatever bosses would drop for hes personal advantage i can tell that i never had a turn! + he used to over priced up to x 3 times higher the value of items that he wanted to trade with me.Thats pretty much selfish and unfair.Nothing personal against him though as he never done something bad to me.

Gold

We did only 1 time with you tragos and when you saw it wose hard you left i remeber clearly you sayd tnx for the run and left lol and i never remember to trade with you but if you say so

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Frigide

Quote Originally Posted by tragos View Post
    My personal experience with Bob (Lord-) we used to play together when crucible was still fresh and hard to complete and i remember that he attempted to skip my turns of whatever bosses would drop for hes personal advantage i can tell that i never had a turn! + he used to over priced up to x 3 times higher the value of items that he wanted to trade with me.Thats pretty much selfish and unfair.Nothing personal against him though as he never done something bad to me.
    I personnaly did like 12+ cruci runz with meph and lord-, never had problems.

I wonder, how many GM will be on this server?
    Seems all ppl will be GMs in here

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Quote Originally Posted by Lord- View Post
    We did only 1 time with you tragos and when you saw it wose hard you left i remeber clearly you sayd tnx for the run and left lol and i never remember to trade with you but if you say so
    That was like 4 times i have no reason to lie, and we never trade together the reason is obvious. **(here's a place for everyone to say their opinion and i am not looking to discuss something with you, that doesnt have to make you worry you didnt even had to answer...)

Gold

Ofc it is your right to place your opinion lol we are FREE WORLD but god all mighty i did youth you 4 runs and i skipped every run you have omg why didn't you tell something back then and you tell it now ???

User Tag List