Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GM Application

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Quote Originally Posted by Frigide View Post
    I personnaly did like 12+ cruci runz with meph and lord-, never had problems.

I wonder, how many GM will be on this server?
    Seems all ppl will be GMs in here
    If he would do the same to everyone, noone would like to Play with him. but still is ok with me.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lord- View Post
    Ofc it is your right to place your opinion lol we are FREE WORLD but god all mighty i did youth you 4 runs and i skipped every run you have omg why didn't you tell something back then and you tell it now ???
    The difference between Now and Then its that ''then'' we were just playing crucible... ''Now'' you applied for GM seat and Admins have to know what happens behind the scenes. So lets just please close the conversation here and like I said nothing personal against you Bob I am just doing what I am supposed to do. NO hurt feelings

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lord-

OH god now i see it is ok tragos i wose at first what is going on with him but i saw the
    Palabobb Gm apply... i get it now if it well make you feel better he got my vote too i well voluch for him too but pls stop talking nonsense for four runs and you didnt say a word pls man and the cainest person on the server well say something and that person is (scotty)... Edit: non taken i still like you

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Hey Tragos, as much as I admire your candor. This would be better posted in Staff section so we can have an idea and interview possible applicants. This is my opinion, its not set in stone. As it may be this is a public gm app for anyone to post... I just feel that was a little off topic and should've been handled differently.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Correct, if u two got issues with each other, post it in Staff Lounge please!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

Humm... i didnt wanted to post on this thread as i'm applying too... BUT i talk about me, ... oO i don't know why you do and i don't see the link between my apply and your grief with tragos.
    I don't care being a gm or not, it won't make me change, i'll still help people.
    I do have played with you on cruci, and as tragos said, each time i played with you, it was your turn to pick, you even picked your 1rst thunderfury with us... selling it 1 hour later while another player on the game needed it( cant remember who he was sorry, maybe scott back then). Anyway, this experience learned me that you seem to be selfish at this time.

This story was BACK then, i didn't played with you til this time, caus i didn't like the spirit these runs gave to me.

You may have change, or you may not, but involving me here isn't the kind of attitude a Gm must have, you didn't even put any kind of argument, you have a problem with me? oO I have problem with no one here .... maybe you don't like me... but annihilus is like a family, you dont have to like everyone. oO

I don't care if you vote for me or not, because, like I said : " i didn't really wanted to be a GM" so, if i'm not a gm, i'll continue to be a regular player who help people, and who will continue to do everything he can to make of annihilus a good place to be.

Now, let Alex make is choice about you, if you become a GM, it's good for you, i'll be glad as you seems to deserve it for some people here.

Annihilus is a good serv, and being a gm here isn't a goal for me, if it's for you, I give you my vouch with pleasure.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Gothix

Agree with Meph and Scotty...not the place to air dirty laundry. Get a room in the staff lounge. :P Haven't played with Lord-, but Meph's word is like solid gold to me as far as I am concerned.

Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Lord- View Post
    OH god now i see it is ok tragos i wose at first what is going on with him but i saw the
    Palabobb Gm apply... i get it now if it well make you feel better he got my vote too i well voluch for him too but pls stop talking nonsense for four runs and you didnt say a word pls man and the cainest person on the server well say something and that person is (scotty)... Edit: non taken i still like you
    That's stupid, I ensure you my thoughts have nothing to do with Thessarill's App, as a matter of fact that won't affect anything at all. So lets please stop talking about this already.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

why should they argue in staff lounge when one of them is not staff yet?
    kinda stupid, isn't it?

We are looking for GM's which have the mere job(besides events maybe) to help people be kind and have good attitude.
    If you don't give people a chance to discuss problems publicly, how can others see and judge how they are?

I like the public discussion here, we don't have nothing to hide lol

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    why should they argue in staff lounge when one of them is not staff yet?
    kinda stupid, isn't it?

We are looking for GM's which have the mere job(besides events maybe) to help people be kind and have good attitude.
    If you don't give people a chance to discuss problems publicly, how can others see and judge how they are?

I like the public discussion here, we don't have nothing to hide lol
    No the point is, to discuss problems GM's have with possible applicants in Staff forums... then interview / question the candidates privately. I do agree this is a public discussion forum but it seems more of a bashing session ( minuscule ).

User Tag List