Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GM Application

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

nah scotty, sorry but we could do that if we had like a poll for this and can vote. but we gms only have the option to discuss, we are nothing special than normal players.

we have no power to decide and merely little influence on alex, andys decision, same as everybody else.

also imo it's no bashing here. sorry but we don't need whiny little girls here, if they can argue and solve a problem they gain my respect, not with private interviews(wtf), we have players like me(who think he should be gm because i have good experience with him) and players with other opinion, no matter if they are gm or not.

e: typos

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lord-

Ok guys i think is time to stop this and just let it go ...... I think we have enough of it people are given their opinion and trolling some spamming nvm let's just stop and move on the laundry is clean now the laundry room is close so if some 1 have problem with me simply wisp me in game or leav a message that wose 2 pages of bullshit here talking something that wose like 2-3 monts ago .. and making some 1 look better ... so lets just all be happy that we got this good game to play for free and stop hating. PEACE !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

Hey Scotty, about the following...
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Hey Tragos, as much as I admire your candor. This would be better posted in Staff section so we can have an idea and interview possible applicants. This is my opinion, its not set in stone. As it may be this is a public gm app for anyone to post... I just feel that was a little off topic and should've been handled differently.
    Is it off Topic to write a negative comment and share your personal experience for someone? Why didn't you guys posted your vouch in Staff Lounge then? Theres No logic here.... Please have a look again re-read each of my Posts as i made it CLEAR on my 2nd post that i wanted to avoid any further discussion and i ve never adressed directly to Bob to start any.

Here...

No the point is, to discuss problems GM's have with possible applicants in Staff forums... then interview / question the candidates privately. I do agree this is a public discussion forum but it seems more of a bashing session ( minuscule ).
    I still can't figure out WHY and WHO has a Problem with me, I ve never argued with any GM to be honest... I guess that you might be the one who has Problem and from the fact that we ve never talked about it together Looks like the Problem is my opinon by itself.

At the end i would like to say that Bob's not a kid and he can take care of himself without any further Support from GMs/regular Players.
    The way that my opinion is countered seems undue, things to Keep in mind...

What we look for in GMs is simple, and will be expected from everyone on our Staff. You must be professional, friendly, and active within the community; both on the server and the forums. No previous experience is required, just do your best, and always do what you feel is best for the server. Be willing to learn from others.

Players and Staff are allowed and encouraged to post their opinion regarding the player applying for GM, to give us a feel about how the community feels towards the player applying. We are very community driven so that is valuable information to us.

The Job that an Admin has to do if someone is capable to be GM is hard but still works like a scale to let him decide.
    Theres nothing wrong from my side to accept Bob as GM, but please LEARN how to Show some respect about/ACCEPT someone's opinion.
    I want to know what Admins think about the whole Thing and if theres something wrong i ve made then ban my account. *(I love justice)*.
    Sorry if theres someone upset with the whole Thing that was not my Goal.

Have a nice day ladies and gentlemen.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lord-

STOP SPAMING ! if you got problem with me or scotty simply wisp or leav message lol STOP SPAMING i dont care eni more for the application so STOP SPAMING ! or open your own thread holly mother of sweed god 4 pages tragos 2 of them are just for you ! STOP SPAM idk what you have to say you sayd it all allrdy 2 pages just for you ! OMFG !

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

No the point is, to discuss problems GM's have with possible applicants in Staff forums... then interview / question the candidates privately. I do agree this is a public discussion forum but it seems more of a bashing session ( minuscule ).
    It's hardly a bashing session. People are just speaking of their experiences with a certain player. The feed back from everyone here is welcome unless it's a multi account trolling for the sake of being an idiot ofc.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz

Nice topic! Enjoyed reading

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fred

yea i heard that he eats glue also

Banned
    Gold
    Annihilus Account: kozhuharov

I vote for him, he helped me a lot of.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lampogriz