Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GM Application

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lord-

GM Application

Hello guys

1. Name: Bojidar.. aka(bob) (in Bulgaria my name means god's gift)
    2. Age: 24
    3. Location: Bulgaria , Europe
    4. General Moderating Experience: I got 0 experience, but long time ago i hosted my own private server(didn't last long )

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game: Lord-
    6. How long have you played Diablo II: I love this game from day 1 when i saw it and that is 12 years ago
    7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience: 0
    8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server:
    I love playing and helping other players i wanna make some good epic events to make the new players interested to play. When i was a noob here it was so hard i was looking 3 days for mavina gloves and i know what it is to be new and most of all i wanna watch for the scammers that scam the new players and the trolls to keep them away from ruining the game.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Psyren

I like this dude. Plus he's eu friendly. He has my vote.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: schiggy
    Snake Champion!

vouch, super friendly guy,helping everyone selflessly

Gold

Thank you for the nice words guys

Gold
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: scottyruns
    Annihilus Account: Mana

Bob, bob, bob... What can I say about you? When I rejoined anni this guy helped me figure out who was scamming me / who was being truthful while trading. He has countless event ideas he runs by me and we talk about running weekly ones during out mf together ( we mf items for events : Cow sets/ Frostfire/ Azurewraths etc )

He has endless vouches for me and I think he'd be a good asset to the Staff.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Vouch, nice guy!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: pix

Hi to all i rejoin the server 2 days ago !!! And i asked Scotty to help me and he say yes sure and in game was Lord- too and he helped me a lot by rushing me an my other caracters gear me up with some WOW items.
    My ideea is that Lord- is a pro player and help all the people that start on this server. If you have a problem he is there for you with an advice an item an ideea the most cooperative player i ever seen.
    And i vote pro for he`s GM application !!!
    Sorry for my bad english

i wanna watch for the scammers that scam the new players and the trolls to keep them away from ruining the game
    Bullshit, this must be a different reality because last two servers I was playing with this guy, him and his friend scammed other people accounts including some of my friends and he know wants to watch after the scammers? Be very careful with this guy as he is banned from both servers I was playing in the past with some of my european friends and in both cases he was banned for scam and bad behaviour. I got proofs for everything I am saying and the day this guy becomes an admin here then I will just find myself a new home.
    Last edited by grinch; 02-21-2016 at 03:51 AM.

Gold

Ty guys soo much for the nice words: grinch i don't mind the trolls and i dont care for them keep it going now i know i have fans(last moment made acc to troll )

r u for real ? Of course you don't care about anything except scamming some more, your bulgarians know this already however other people must know what a pathetic person you really are because someone like you being accepted as a GM can mess up things. This fan/troll however you want to call me got proofs on your scams, no need to hide and let people think you're a different person just because you switched servers.
    Last edited by grinch; 02-21-2016 at 05:01 AM.

User Tag List