Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palabobb Gm application

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

Palabobb Gm application

Hi everyone, I'm posting here, as you may imagine, to apply for a Gm seat.

I play on the serv since june 2015, and i really have a lot of fun playing here and meeting great people.
    This serv can really go far, and live a very long time thanks to his helpfull community and, the awesome job made by Alex!

So for the infos:

Personal Information:

1. Name: Mickael (mike is fine of course)
    2. Age: 32, with a wonderfull 17 months daughter ( and the wife going with her )
    3. Location: Reunion Island ( small island near Mauritius, good weather and only GMT +4)
    4. General Moderating Experience: none.

Diablo Information:

5. Account in-game: thessarill
    6. How long have you played Diablo II: i play it since the 1rst day, with some breaks of course when wow came out, but diablo is like a drug, you always come back to it at some point!
    7. PvPGN (private server) Moderating Experience: no experience at all on moderating.
    8. Why do you feel like you would qualify as a Game Master and benefit the server:

Well, that is a good point.
    At 1rst I wasn't supposed to apply, not because i don't want it, but because I think you guys are doing a good job.
    But I really enjoy this serv, and I think i can have good ideas on events to make people like it even more
    I'm GMT+4, I play every day from 6pm to 9pm GMT so its a good time for Eu players to enjoy little events.
    I amways try to help people, by rushing, give them stuff, invites people on cruci runs, dreamland etc, i never ask anything in return, just people to have fun and let them discover stuff they would take time to deal with.
    The person who pushed me to apply is tragos, we made a little team and share the same vision of annihilus: a server of friends where everyone can have a good time on.

Special thanks to my mates snorlax, myself and tragos. And to the team, you all guys are doing a good job

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Mephisto

Vouch! Very helpfull from what ive seen!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Tragos

+1 To Mike I saw him dozen times helping out people give some nice advices, most of times hes busy about how and what to do to make the server better really active in forum as well! I Vouch NO DOUBT!

Gold
    Annihilus Account: fred

FUCK OFF THERES ONLY ROOM FOR ONE MIKE AROUND HERE PAL

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Grand_Master

+1 to Mike. He is very helpful. When he trade his items, the price is just right.. most times even cheaper.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: thessarill

Ty for your kind words guys, even if i dont become a Gm, i'll continue to help people as i do now, no matter what

vouch for this guy, one of the first players that I got help from when I joined the server.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Myself

+1.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Lord-

let him be +1
    Last edited by Lord-; 02-21-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Gold
    Annihilus Account: Snorlax

+1. Mike is one of the most honest and helpfull people i have ever met online.
    He have always been there to help me out, in many different ways, ever since i started on this server.
    No doubt that he is a great asset for this server, and making him GM, will give him the oppurtunity, to make a even bigger difference for this community.

User Tag List